War Banner @87

Warrior
um...lol?
I don't get it.
Isnt this complete rubbish? Hardly compares to other fun times 87 skills.

No?
Yea im considering not leveling my warr because he gets some boring !@# skills...
It's actually pretty awesome soooooo yeah.
In terms of fun maybe but it's 3 abilities in 1. But 20% more critical damage for my party and raid is awesome. Also break roots with intervene and safeguard. Not too shabby.
09/28/2012 02:29 AMPosted by Aramíth
In terms of fun maybe but it's 3 abilities in 1. But 20% more critical damage for my party and raid is awesome. Also break roots with intervene and safeguard. Not too shabby.

why would I pick safeguard over mass spell reflect? (~_~)

Because that's the only root breaker if you don't plan to take avatar or bladestorm and it has a short CD.
great raid damage cd and a huge burst cd to any warrior with reck up i love it!
09/28/2012 02:29 AMPosted by Aramíth
why would I pick safeguard over mass spell reflect? (~_~)

Because some of us pvp with other people.

OT: the banners have a lot of utility. Tank goes down? Mocking + Die by the Sword until he's rezzed. Incoming AoE damage? Demo banner.

Skull banner pretty much speaks for itself.
#showtooltip Mocking Banner
/target mocking banner
/use Intervene
/use mocking banner
/stopmacro [harm]
/targetlasttarget

Just sayin
War banners are freaking awesome.

Skull banner, amazing raid wide CD, it's synergy with a lot of classes to provide insane damage within that 10s time slot is so awesome.

And a 10% less damage taken CD in the form of Demoralising banner? Our 2nd raidwide defensive CD brought to the table pretty much making us one of if not the most offensive/defensive utility melee in a raid group.
Yea I don't know if I'm at "freaking awesome" for war banners, but they certainly have a lot of great uses.

Also, the buffs they provide are sweet.

*edit* Again, for those that say "compared to other classes," we hit things with sticks and charge around a lot. That is what the warrior class does.

If you want fancy crazy crap, roll something else with fancy crazy crap. That is not the warrior class.
lol@ this thread. Last night we were talking about how many bad, just plain terrible warriors there are. One of the classes with such a high 'skill cap' (Not to maximize DPS, or tankability, but to use your abilities right.) and then I find this thread... If you think War Banners are dumb, please... Don't play this class.

The crit damage banner + Recklessness + Shattering Throw and/or Colussus Smash = HUGE damage. The mocking banner is 10 times better than Challenging Shout was.... and the Demo banner is just... it's just amazing.
Would have preferred being able to choose a spot to drop the war banner up to 40 yards away, than at your feet.

Obviously its great for PvE but would have been much better to pick a spot to drop the banner so you can intervene to it. Being able to intervene to war banner is kinda pointless considering most chars run AWAY from you and your banner that intervening to banner will rarely be used in pvp.

Oh well.
I kind of wish it would appear on our backs and that we could customize the appearance of it.
09/28/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Xpotion
Would have preferred being able to choose a spot to drop the war banner up to 40 yards away, than at your feet.

You can with mocking/demoralizing, it's just skull that drops at your feet.
^^ Ohh, thanks for enlightening me brudda..that is pretty big
Berserker Rage + Avatar + Blood Fury (orcs only) + Trinket + Banner + Recklessness = BOOM.

Seriously loving my warrior at this moment.