WoW pay to win now?

General Discussion
So I decided to take a quick peak into the bmah and check what cosmetic items you can buy, I knew that you can get vintage gear etc, and mounts even though that felt like a stretch. I check whats up, and 509 epic gear is on for sale? Are you !@#$ing serious? Mogu'shan Vault heroic epics are 502. Come on blizz this is a joke.
They've said it would be there, however it is a horrible way to gear up because of the cost/infrequency of gear that your class can use. Plus, as long as we can't (legally) buy gold, I'd hardly call it pay-to-win. The player spends their time earning the gold instead of dungeoning. I see nothing wrong with this.
09/25/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Arvena
So I decided to take a quick peak into the bmah and check what cosmetic items you can buy, I knew that you can get vintage gear etc, and mounts even though that felt like a stretch. I check whats up, and 509 epic gear is on for sale? Are you !@#$ing serious? Mogu'shan Vault heroic epics are 502. Come on blizz this is a joke.

Its only 1 item, not the whole set and prices are gonna be pretty high.
Until you can buy ingame gold from blizz, it isn't pay-to-win.

Not to different than buying crafted gear or rare drops on auction house, don't know why this is so upsetting to you.
Except you can buy unbound pets from blizz store and sell for gold and then buy better than available in raid gear from the bmah which if you're trying to be competitive, is not really able to be ignored.