Razer Naga mouse numkeys not working properly

Mac Technical Support
I cannot use my razer naga numeric mouse keys for abilities. I start to type a message and the keys would type the character for which they are mapped to, however, when i use the num keys for abilities, nothing happens.

I am running the latest OSX version and I have made sure my driver from Razer is up to date.

Any suggestions?
I had the same problem I fixed it by going into key bindings and resetting each action button for the second key. i.e. click on the secondary button for action 1 and hit the one on your mouses number pad. Hope this helps.
No I had the same !@#$ing problem. All you have to do is, turn on Num Lock on your keyboard so it activates Naga Keys. If you have Num Lock off on your keyboard and you go to keybind your naga to action bars in wow. Then it will do like End, Right Arrow and etc.
i was also having the same problems, and i hit caps lock while in binding mode. it worked. and when i closed binding mode and turned off the caps lock, it still worked. wierd, but as long as i got my numbers back im happy.
If you own a razor naga 2012 hex, underneath the mouse there is a little button that says 123 or num lock. if you turn it down to num lock it will allow you to use your abilities in wow again with your key bindings as num lock for your mouse. no need to turn off num lock. took me 20 wasted minutes of my life to find that one out in the stupid manual.
No I had the same !@#$ing problem. All you have to do is, turn on Num Lock on your keyboard so it activates Naga Keys. If you have Num Lock off on your keyboard and you go to keybind your naga to action bars in wow. Then it will do like End, Right Arrow and etc.

Worked for me!
If you own a razor naga 2012 hex, underneath the mouse there is a little button that says 123 or num lock. if you turn it down to num lock it will allow you to use your abilities in wow again with your key bindings as num lock for your mouse. no need to turn off num lock. took me 20 wasted minutes of my life to find that one out in the stupid manual.

Mother of GOD you have no idea what I was going through to solve this problem. I have been at this over an hour, I was about to give up and just rebind everything.

I thought the issue was that numlock had been turned on for my computer, and since I don't have a numlock key I cant turn it off.

Infuriating.
except shift modifiers won't work. Any ideas? I checked secondary bindings....no success. As in, there are no double bindings.
11/25/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Màchine

YOU ARE A GENUS
i dont know if this thread is still being read but i bought a Razer Naga Epic Chroma and only keys 123 work the rest dont please help =(

Bless the !@#$ out of you man
I love you.
this didnt work for me
it wont let me bind my cast to any keys on my naga epic
Man are you serious the whole time it was easy as hitting numlock... i rebinded like 8 times reset comp , uninstalled , reinstalled lol.. fml.. thank you!

Dude you rock!!! I was losing it. Thought I was gonna have to get another mouse.
I've tried all the methods here to no prevail. I have tried turning Number Lock on/off, Caps Lock on/off, and switching from 123 to NUM mode (and back again) on my mouse. It seems like the game isn't even registering that there are buttons there, and if I alt+tab out of the game, I can't type with the buttons in any browser bar like I normally can. It seems that the buttons cease to exist once the game starts up. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm getting very frustrated by this.
I just got the chroma. How would you deal with the fact that on my laptop there is no number pad?

Thank you, you magnificent soul.
11/20/2013 11:47 AMPosted by Wölowitz
except shift modifiers won't work. Any ideas? I checked secondary bindings....no success. As in, there are no double bindings.

I'm having the same problem. I'm playing on a macbook and we don't have a numpad. Whenever i press any modifier + 1-12 on naga it does not register that I pressed a modifier and will continue to just press the number

Has anyone solved this?