PvP Matchmaking Exploit

Pet Battles
I've noticed that sometimes when I queue with my level ~8 pets, I get matched up against a level 15 pet and two level 1's, and I just get wrecked.

It should really go by your highest pet, not the average.
I agree 100%. People are easily taking advantage of this. It's about every 3 or 4 battles or so and I get something like this and I just forfeit as it's just somebody wishing to have an easy win instead of earning it.
They should take the average of the pets to use as a baseline for the matchmaking, but if any pet is an outlier of more than 2 levels, it's not accepted.
Better matching, IMO, would be to take the highest pet level and match with others whose highest pet level is +/-2.
Agreed.

In the meantime, take advantage of this ridonkulous matchup system, and use it to level up your 1's and 2's.
i wouldnt call this en exploit because just like any strat said person is putting everything on that 1 single pet you take it down and gg
09/27/2012 01:20 AMPosted by Merovec
i wouldnt call this en exploit because just like any strat said person is putting everything on that 1 single pet you take it down and gg

.... no....it is an exploit, maliciously adding level 1's to a 15 and then queuing, 3 level 8's can hardly take a 15 down...especially if it can heal itself.

Its also bad that they can even do this its like putting an 85 player in a lvl 10 BG.... its that game-breaking, i have hardly taken down lvl 15's with my lvl 9s when i find them, now i just forfeit

this is BS