Scouting Report: Like Jinyu in a Barrel-Buged

Bug Report
1 2 3 6 Next
I was doing this quest on my warlock and when i got to the final phase when i need to blow up the barrel i do, i shoot it and then the undead girl starts dancing(i think hard to see) but nothing else happens after that nothing. Anyone know what i can do? I have tried relogging deleteing and re obtaining the quest i dont know what else to try.
There are 3 barrels you need to shoot to progress.
I shot the 3 barrels, then cleared the attack on her near that white swirly ball on the water, then she says "Riko", and it just stops there.

I had a 5 hour long queue to log in to this. Is there a way to by pass this zone, cause i don't want to spend like another 2 hours restarting the quest to get through it.
This quest seems to be bugged for me, as well. I've attempted it 6 times now. Each time it ends at what should be the last part, Kiryn in a net being swarmed by jinyu. After shooting a bunch of them, the loading screen pops up. I thought that perhaps I was simply losing the quest but now I don't think that's it. Twice the quest skipped the scene of Kiryn in the pool just before Riko shows up, before being netted. It would go right to Riko after shooting the barrels, but end the same: loading screen after shooting guys in the pool.

I've done this without add-ons, I've relogged several times.
I am stuck exactly as Elarren is, I have redone it 7 times with the same result, Surprisingly enough I successfully did it Yesterday with my Rogue. But now I am stuck here. Ive relogged, quit and restarted, repeated, I felt like if it is not being completed i should get some sort of failure message. But i am not seeing anything like that either. Fun storyline of quests but I am real sick of it now. But thanks Bliz for making Pandaria so much fun otherwise.
09/28/2012 12:35 AMPosted by Rrayy
Nectarbreeze Orchard and the Monastery have quests that you can do.

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to give it one last try and if it doesn't work, I'll head there.

EDIT: Gave it another two attempts, one without add-ons and another with. First time, same problem; faded to the loading screen after shooting at the jinyu while Kiryn was in a net. The second time, the quest skipped the part between shooting barrels and Riko showing up. Nevertheless, the quest completed successfully after shooting a large wave of jinju around the pool Kiryn was netted in. It seems this bug is random and not dependent on add-ons, summoned pets, others near-by phasing into it at the same time as you, etc. Hope I've been descriptive enough to get this looked at properly.

Final note, I finished this quest with no problem at all on Tuesday using a paladin, all add-ons enabled.
Nectarbreeze Orchard and the Monastery have quests that you can do.

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to give it one last try and if it doesn't work, I'll head there.

EDIT: Gave it another two attempts, one without add-ons and another with. First time, same problem; faded to the loading screen after shooting at the jinyu while Kiryn was in a net. The second time, the quest skipped the part between shooting barrels and Riko showing up. Nevertheless, the quest completed successfully after shooting a large wave of jinju around the pool Kiryn was netted in. It seems this bug is random and not dependent on add-ons, summoned pets, others near-by phasing into it at the same time as you, etc. Hope I've been descriptive enough to get this looked at properly.

Final note, I finished this quest with no problem at all on Tuesday using a paladin, all add-ons enabled.

Same here. I shot the barrel closest to me, after that i alt-tabbed. When i came back, i shot the last 2. Needless to say, the quest flowed through perfectly. It completed for me.

I alt-tabbed out for maybe 10-15 mins. Just looking at random sites. Then came back, shot the middle and top barrel. She moved quickly over, the dialogue started up, killed the guys that got to her, she got trapped in the net, Riko came out from the other side, where you shoot the barrels. Covered him, he rescued her from the net, and they left, and it showed completed.

Honestly, for 40 dollars, it sucks that we are still in beta. I know people are burnt out and such, but please, fix the questing issues. I got through it, but dread how many more quests are bugged in this form.
I too am having the problem with the final part of this quest. I have abandoned the quest twice but cannot complete. Have two different scenerios, one where the quest goes thru with Kiryn being surrounded before being netted and the second where after the barrels are shot she is immediately netted and Riko comes to her aid. Both end with the fade out and back to the village with the quest incomplete. Yes you can go to other areas but unless things have changed since beta you need to complete Grookin Hill before getting the quest to go to Dawn's Blossom and the start of those quests.

** I did try the proposed tab out at the barrels and found that while it did cause the animation to start for Kiryn, if the quest had been restarted after a fail without abandoning, that once Kiryn was caught in the net that the animation was frozen and Riko did not appear to rescue her. (a 10 minute wait did not resolve this issue) If I tabbed out after a restart of the quest all worded as it was supposed to up to the Riko rescue then I was still booted out of the quest and back to Grookin Hill. (Now up to three abandons .. think I will give someone a chance to fix the quest)
I have been having the same issue with this quest for 2 days now. I have submitted a bug report, tried the quest about 100 times now, no joking. I tried disabling addons, logging and relogging, changing screen resolution(these were suggested by people having the same issue on wowhead.com) and nothing has worked. for $60 this is up setting to have so many bugs.
I'm having the same exact problem... Only I make it all the way until Rico runs over to her and I start shooting the mobs. Then it just ends and I think to myself, "FINALLY"... Nope, not complete. I thought maybe they were dying and that's what was ending the quest... I couldn't possibly have shot the guys any sooner. Targetted the NPCs and they still had health. Same problem. Very frustrating!
I've tried this quest a million times. I CANNOT get past that final phase when Riko makes it over to the net and I'm shooting a million guys. I don't have ANY add-ons, screen is on the lowest resolution, and I'm only able to play over the weekend really anyway. Really disappointing that I bought the collector's edition and now I'll not even be able to level until someone fixes it. Can we get a blue reply on this bug please?
BUMP. DITTO
Please fix this
Bump.
Anyone? I can't seem to get a GM answer in game either...
I am having the same issue with running this quest over 75 times and having the same failure. I submitted a ticket and was told working as intended check on the forums and fansites to see how to complete it. Which does not answer my question of it is not working correctly for me, this quest has ruined my experience with this expansion.
09/29/2012 01:45 PMPosted by Mamajama
I'm having the same exact problem... Only I make it all the way until Rico runs over to her and I start shooting the mobs. Then it just ends and I think to myself, "FINALLY"... Nope, not complete. I thought maybe they were dying and that's what was ending the quest... I couldn't possibly have shot the guys any sooner. Targetted the NPCs and they still had health. Same problem. Very frustrating!

^This
This is not bugged...u just have to shoot the barrels in order from the first one dropped to the last.When they come to attack rico shoot quik(all u have to do is get close to the npc's) u dont have to be right on target.......shooting fast is the key...just passed this quest and thought i would pass on the info to u all.