Level 90 talent feedback(they suck.)

Hunter
I'll skip over the fact that Hunters probably have the most boring and unimaginative level 90 talents in existence, with the exception of Powershot maybe.

Barrage is crap, but I never expected anything else, it's a PvE aoe talent I guess, no choice there.

Powershot. 1 minute cooldown. What? why on earth? It could stand to be at least a half of that if not more. The cooldown seems out of place.

Glaive Toss...probably the best of the bunch, I don't think it hits hard enough for what it is though.
Powershot is great. I wish there was a glyph for the knock back though. Barrage is fine too other then pulling everything in a room
I dont mind the 90 abilities I guess...but just gives us another thing to add into our millions of cooldowns and buttons. Hunters seem really clunky right now.
what thwy do not suck they gave us aoe with barage powershot is really good in pvp and glave works both ways, your just not playing the hunter class corectly
I just don't understand why we needed another aimed shot...
09/27/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Äérôww
I just don't understand why we needed another aimed shot...

...because Aimed Shot was one of the few remaining abilities that MM had that the other specs didn't?
Wish PS cast time was shorter.
09/27/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Kikurface
what thwy do not suck they gave us aoe with barage powershot is really good in pvp and glave works both ways, your just not playing the hunter class corectly

I just stated in my post why they suck. I guess Barrage does what it says, but its not a choice in PvP, like I believe it's suppose to be? No one will ever use Barrage.

Powershot is great, I agree. But it's ridiculous at a 1 minute cooldown, it doesn't fit. Like i said, it could stand to be halved at least.

Glaive just feels under-tuned damage wise, it's worth the press for easy damage and the slow but for a level 90 ability it should hit harder I think.

Please don't tell me I don't know how to play my class, I'm very likely better than you, okay? okay.
Does the CD on Glaive Toss not make up for its lack in damage?..
Glaive Toss is the highest sustained DPS choice of the three in most situations, and is worth using on cooldown. The other two are more situational (though Powershot looks like it'd be immensely fun in PvP).
yea i meant glave for pvp sorry bout that