are warriors are fast pace than pallies?

Warrior
i haven't played either in the new patch, i remember hating paladins for the cd's on it's spells do warriors have smoother rotations?
Im not sure I understand the title of your post. But if you are asking if Warriors are cooldown dependent the answer is no.

The rotations are fast paced and in my opinion quite fun. It can get frantic at times, but its nice having a resource mechanic that never seems to run out. Plus face smashing with two handers is great fun.
Uh, Warriors are totally cooldown dependent. The CDs on Mortal Strike, Bloodthirst, and Colossus Smash define our rotations. I'm a little annoyed by the new 6 second CD on MS, tbh. 4.5 seconds felt exactly right and this is sluggish and painful in comparison.

It's also why the new rage system affecting Arms and Fury was a stupid idea, because we weren't resource-dependent in the first place. If you removed or considerably lessened the CD on MS or BT (like, barely over GCD or no CD at all) then the rage changes would be fine.
09/25/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Jorion
If you removed or considerably lessened the CD on MS or BT (like, barely over GCD or no CD at all) then the rage changes would be fine.

Yeah that's not going to happen. Ever. Also, 6s MS feels exactly the same as it did before Cata. Because it was.
Title made me cry.
When I refer to cooldowns Im referring to anything that is 60 seconds or more.