Vampiric Batling

Pet Battles
Any chance we could get this made cageable? I know a few people who have more than one of them and it'd be nice to see the spare ones there are out there redistributed to people who don't have it instead of just released or hoarded forever. It's not going to add anymore of the pet to the game than there already are, just going to make it so more of the ones that do exist possibly get used.
NEVER >:c
I'm holding on to only two duplicates and the Vampiric Batling is one of them (the Moonkin Hatchling is the other - one is horde and one is alliance). There is always the chance they will change it, and there is no way to ever get another one, so might as well keep it.
Sure, I'd love to make 100,000g on this thing.
I agree this pet really needs to be cageable it's such a waste to have an extra and people wanting it.
It's not obtainable anymore, that means people that dont have it but want it better expect to be throwing away 100k or more gold for it. If Crawling Claw commands 35-45k and its obtainable... I can only imagine with this one.

That said, I have 2 so yeah, lol please make it cageable so I can trade it for an onyx cat mount or something.
Spirit of Competition is cageable, saw some guy selling it.

Seems fair this would be as well.

I'm not sure what you saw but it was not the Spirit of Competition. It's not tradeable.

I'm not sure what you saw but it was not the Spirit of Competition. It's not tradeable.

Weird, wonder why he was advertising that he was selling it then. Guess some people will do anything to waste someone else's time.
I would drop 400k easy to have one.
Happens all the time, I just say I'm selling my Hearthstone, very rare.

Weird, wonder why he was advertising that he was selling it then. Guess some people will do anything to waste someone else's time.

I'm gonna guess they meant Spirit of Summer?

No, definitely not. My eyebrow would not have raised at that one. Maybe that's what they meant, but that's not what they were linking.

No, definitely not. My eyebrow would not have raised at that one. Maybe that's what they meant, but that's not what they were linking.

Well you can link anything you want; you'd be surprised at what people try to sell without knowing
a) what it's worth
b) if you can even sell it...
Well you can link anything you want; you'd be surprised at what people try to sell without knowing
a) what it's worth
b) if you can even sell it...

I wasn't trying to say that because he was able to link it, that he was really selling it. I get that it isn't cageable. I don't have one, so I wasn't able to test this. I saw a guy claiming he had one for sale, but at the time didn't give it much thought other than that must be pretty rare.
02/02/2013 08:16 PMPosted by Cyprux
Mountain Dew Warbot was a 1 time promotion and they made it available to everyone. they should do the same for vampiric batling.

I raged about that one. I had one pet that is unobtainable, other than CE pets. Same thing with the blue clockwork bot.
02/02/2013 08:16 PMPosted by Cyprux
Mountain Dew Warbot was a 1 time promotion and they made it available to everyone. they should do the same for vampiric batling.

The mountain dew promotion required nothing but going to a website and signing up for an e-mail.

The Vampiric Batling was a pre-expansion event from a raid boss.

If they made that re-available, I would continue to rage every day until EVERY SINGLE pre-expansion event item was re-added to this game. I missed the BC opening tabard because my sister wanted the computer the first two days it was out. I missed the Theramore tabard cause I was visiting my other sister in another state for a month.

I for one have 4 vampiric batlings. I'd love for them to be cageable.