Totally Addicted!

Pet Battles
Yeah.

I don't want to level my toon 'cause I'm having fun catching all these new pets :(

I'm slowly leveling them, but i'm more interested in collecting.

Anyone else the same?

And what is your favorite "new" pet!

I am quite fond of the infected fawn and squirrel... lol Zombie deer!
Yeah.

I don't want to level my toon 'cause I'm having fun catching all these new pets :(

I'm slowly leveling them, but i'm more interested in collecting.

Anyone else the same?

I'm right there with you. I've barely touched the new content because I'm having so much fun flying around, battling and collecting.
Same... i haven´t been able to do many of pandarias quests... cause i´m always going around capturing pets :P
Thankfully(?), I haven't upgraded to MoP yet, or I'd feel compelled to go and make a Panda, level my hunter, collect tons of ore/skins. Now, for the moment, I can enjoy all that pet battles has for me, including collecting one rare of every type available.
What your experiencing now is the reason why people still buy Pokemon games.
I'm worried about getting anything "serious" ever done now because the pets are just too addicting. :D
I'm in the same boat. I'm fortunate because my wife (who wants to level with me) has to work early in the morning, and so logs early in the evening, leaving me plenty of time to go hunting!

I should be ashamed to be 33 and having so much fun with this, but, f--- it, i'm not. =)
People in my guild crack jokes about how their brand new monk is going to be level 90 before me. BUT I WILL HAVE LEVEL 25 PETS, SO THERE. <3.
Yeah! They'll be glad to have you when you need to defeat Garrosh's Angry White Kitten to unlock the final encounter in 5.3!

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, FUNNY MAN?
Thankfully(?), I haven't upgraded to MoP yet, or I'd feel compelled to go and make a Panda, level my hunter, collect tons of ore/skins. Now, for the moment, I can enjoy all that pet battles has for me, including collecting one rare of every type available.

Pandaren are available to all accounts. I cannot upgrade until this weekend and <-----

And, also, yes, pet battles are addictive.
Honestly, I think if the Pet Battles were the only thing released, I would have felt I got my money's worth. I've barely done any questing because I want to keep catching pets.
I totally agree! I love the pet battles! This expansion is amazing!
I love the battle pet feature too! I'm putting my leveling on hold to work on my team.
I took holidays from the 27-5th ... plan was to level this toon to 90 first then start on my 85s ... as you can see this toon (actually 34 in-game) has not hit 90 ... and all my 85s are still 85 ... mind you I went from 76 to 152 unique pets ... and have my Monk, Grunty, Murcablo team almost to level 25 ... so ya .. Addicted.
I love it. gonna make seperate teams based on class: DK is gonna have plagued whelp from icecrown, Infested Bear cub from hillsbrad, and maybe fossilized raptor or something. Monk is gonna have a Cat cub that is white(wish i could have a jade tiger -_-), jade chinese dragon, and jade crane, to match 3 of the 4 celestials (is Yu'Lon a snake or wind serpent?)
The pet battles are about all I have done so far. I did make a panda monk and I got her to level 12. On this character, the only new stuff I've done is the pet battles. I've had so much fun with it and I am addicted to trying to find them all.
I intended to try to do that for a few hours last night after I was done with my monk, but the game got very laggy..so I just quit. I wasn't in the mood to fight lag. I was in a battle and ready to try to capture a new pet when I basically froze up. :( I was not a happy camper.

The pet battle stuff and needing to deal with the trainers in the horde capital cities are probably what will finally motivate me to work on my blood elf...after being level 6 for about 5 years.
Yeah.

The new mini giraffe..

I spent a few hours to finally get a rare one. I dont even use it on my battle team (yet) but i <3 it sooooo much.
Same i have been collecting since start near 250 pets i think. Couple of 25s and 20s
Hello, i'm adam, and i'm addicted to pet battles.

/cry

every time i log in i wonder what new pet i can capture...

/cry

I CAN'T STOP!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!
3 days in and I have like 10 lv 12s, and tons of rares.....

yeah I think im addicted.