affliction and destro dps ?'s

Warlock
So this is for PVE...

I play both destro and affliction both with GoSac and givrn what the community and sims say Affliction is the higher dps spec but when I run it i do near 10k less dps than i do as destro. I keep my dots up and haunt is up around 70% I don't get to drain soul much because i forget to or the 20%-0% is so fast in dungeons.

Could anyone help me out please and ket mr know what i need to do better to run affliction tye right way?

Thank you lock bros/sisses,

-Babyfry-
Could anyone help me out please and ket mr know what i need to do better to run affliction tye right way?

I would start with fixing this part:

I don't get to drain soul much because i forget to

Also, note that Affliction sims the best in a Patchwerk raid fight in Tier 14 Heroic best in slot gear. I've found Destro to be far superior in 5-mans, particularly if you're good at sniping KBs with Shadowburn.
09/27/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Daerius
Also, note that Affliction sims the best in a Patchwerk raid fight in Tier 14 Heroic best in slot gear. I've found Destro to be far superior in 5-mans, particularly if you're good at sniping KBs with Shadowburn.

Any fight where there's something to Havoc, Destro will probably come out on top. If there are fast-dying mobs and you can Havoc the boss (or a big mob) then drop 3x Shadowburns on the little ones... then have full Embers to spend for Chaos Bolts... that's epic.