So how long was your wait?

Frostmourne
Im up to almost 2 hours and 30 mins now. and im still at 355. how bout you guys?
I didn't get a queue.
that's lucky of you.
waited 4 hours and 45 minutes started off at 3k in que, 2 hours later server goes down sigh
just over 3 hours man, tried to login around 5:45ish and didn't get on till after 9
No queue for the start, crashed 5 minutes later.

800 queue.

Went through that, crashed again.

2500 queue.

Got through the last queue just then.

300 queue.

:/
3500 in queue when I got home from work at 6, got in bang on Midnight

Then the server dropped for a sec a few mins ago, and I am now 326 in queue again
I lasted 4.5 hours before I logged on. And I'm not enjoying the fact peeps already 88.

But meh I'll get there.
i used to wait in a 1600 que daily back in pre-bc on my old server !@#$ %^-*ing blew
i thought the queue was bad.. the questing with the bad lagg and the amount of people killing the same thing is insane..
I went to bed. I set my alarm for 2:30 am.

SUCCESS!!!!
3hrs 35mins.
It's Launch day, it happens... i remember in vanilla the que just to get into a game every day! before they launched new servers. Haha, does anyone else remember this?
3hrs 35mins.
It's Launch day, it happens... i remember in vanilla the que just to get into a game every day! before they launched new servers. Haha, does anyone else remember this?

http://wowqueuedance.ytmnd.com/
the queues are atrocious. am not able to login at all after work. naking pandas on gundrak does not count
09/26/2012 07:20 AMPosted by Lachatte
the queues are atrocious. am not able to login at all after work. naking pandas on gundrak does not count
Set up a remote server (plenty of freeware programs out) and log in before you leave work so when you get home you are ready to play.
09/26/2012 07:25 AMPosted by Crab
Set up a remote server (plenty of freeware programs out) and log in before you leave work so when you get home you are ready to play.

good idea, will try something
I haven't had a queue since MoP launched.
I had a wait of just over two and a half hours when stuff crashed on launch night. I pre-planned and logged in at the absolute deadest time to avoid it yesterday. I am not looking forward to trying to log in around 7pm tonight.
2500 after the first crash. 2 hours ish. then another 40 mins from 900th last night.
3hrs 35mins.

http://wowqueuedance.ytmnd.com/

Haha, i remember this! and i had an undead rogue too!