Into the Darkness (OOC 2. Sign Ups)

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 5 6 7 14 Next
Lynara will save Azurara. When I get time to post.
@Lav, i would like you not to become a dragon at htis point.If that is something you want to do we an work it in later in the story.

Good post same, i will have the reactions posted this evening, ans then tomorrow i will advace the thread
I'll post after yah then jer :P
Alright, no problem Jer. *searches for those damn horses*
I hope everyone posts their characters surviving the slide, or Crazy Sam will have nothing to laugh at:P
10/04/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Sammuroth
I hope everyone posts their characters surviving the slide, or Crazy Sam will have nothing to laugh at:P

>.>

<.<
10/04/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Ihealedyou

>.>

<.<

wut?

>_>

<_<
wut?

>_>

<_<

Nothing

>.>

<.<

Crazy sam should be renamed psycho sam xD
wut?

>_>

<_<

Nothing

>.>

<.<

lol

>_>

<_<

why?

Nothing

>.>

<.<

lol

>_>

<_<

why?

Because

>.>

<.<

Hes crazier then crazy hes like senile of a sorts xD..... And why are we doing the >.> thing... Oh wait I know why it's because it's funny xD
Right.

Shinaria post

Beat up Sam

*Cuts Shinaria off chain* SICK 'EM!
lol
I can't say for certain when I'll be posting. This weekend is Thanksgiving (at least for Canada it is), so I'm obviously going to be spending most of my time with family :).
If you guys continue on, then Laviette and Althmyst both got out of the way, however one of their horses died (probably Althmyst's, since she hated it anyways xD). They'll continue to follow the group and fight as needed.

I hope to be able to post sometime soon, but again, I'm not going to make any promises 'cause who knows what the weekend shall bring xD.
But lavi you have to respond to me telling you that there is still a man alive >_>
I will whenever I post. I don't know if Althmyst or Laviette is actually going to bother going after him, though, because it's likely that the rock slide will kill him first.
lol ok xD

Was just wondering because I look at the ICC and it looks a bit incoherent if noone answers my call ya know >.>
I GOT DISTRACTED FROM POSTING.

gf distracted me...and I grew a bit lazy....aannndd i had chores >_>, yea, sorry about that.

I will be posting soon enough though :)
I GOT DISTRACTED FROM POSTING.

gf distracted me...and I grew a bit lazy....aannndd i had chores >_>, yea, sorry about that.

I will be posting soon enough though :)

SHAME COREBUTT!

/rolls up newspaper

/bonks on Core's head
*sniper water bottle squirts Coris* *squirtsquirtsquirtsquirt!*
Short post is short, but meh