How do Pandaren's know we're Death Knights?

Death Knight
^^
Pandaren have never seen paladins or druids before, and the idea of a warlock on their side must sound insane to them. At a certain point, you have to roll with it.
We're dead. We're Knights.

Death knights.
They've been reading Wowpedia
The Epicness of the Lich King is well known in all the world.
How do space goats and blood elves know the ways of the monk if they're still stuck in the BC time era? The world may never know.
09/26/2012 12:58 PMPosted by Trédje
The Epicness of the Lich King is well known in all the world.
I'm just sad goblins can't be monks. Could you imagine a massive chain called McDojo?

Rocket powered punches, bomb infused kicks, jetpacks to go all crouching tiger on enemies. And all this in a massive golden, somewhat tacky, palace with big golden arches.
Screw training to be epic, just buy your way to being epic at McDojo.

Yeah... that'd be cool.
Because our eyes glow, we sound like darth vader, and we have massive weiners.
It's the smell, my God that horrid smell.
Hammertoe would have been better to get the quote right unless you where kind of mocking it up a little then I guess that's okay but for the rest:

This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.

That's okay every wow player is going to hate Panda's soon who is not sick of:
Slow Down...

Maybe we should go back to our old Death Knight ways and raise he Scourge against the Pandarians to cut their tongues out so we do not have to hear that annoying quote then they would truly understand what a Death Knight is all about...
Our name is spelled with red text.
09/26/2012 03:32 AMPosted by Vadyn
They've been reading Wowpedia
It's still AOL but internet is internet. They take what they can get.