Pet Battle thread

Moon Guard
I'm having fun with this.

1 issue though, am I crazy or has anyone else fought people that they think they know just because of the way they look but then you see them again and they have a totally different roster/gender?

I keep seeing this happen.

Anyone else?
I'm having fun with this.

1 issue though, am I crazy or has anyone else fought people that they think they know just because of the way they look but then you see them again and they have a totally different roster/gender?

I keep seeing this happen.

Anyone else?

The models of the people you fight get turned into those random NPCs in Dalaran. They do it to keep the opponents anonymous, I suppose.
Then some of the people I know have no sense of style..
Meet Raggedy, my pet monkey in a fez.

Also, it's a shame that they're randomized. I was amused when the giant Orc ran away from Raggedy.
Clockwork Gnome can go to hell with that turret spam.
In beta only one turret could be out at a time.
09/26/2012 12:32 AMPosted by Kerdic

I played around with the clockwork gnome. The turrets never really seemed that powerful.

I'm speculating at this point that the real powerhouse teams will be full of undead and mechanical pets, though. Those insta-revives are a huge deal.
My Paarthunax (Spirit of Competition) Is having lots of fun with Blessing of the Ancients. The heal and health boost is really awesome.
its so fun but I'm SO AWFUL against actual people :(....
Surge of Power is obscenely powerful against those 2-pet wild pet lineups, 'specially if its a dragon casting it...
By the way, you apparently do NOT need MoP to learn battle training or accept battle quests. This was I guessed done last night at some point, and I am currently running around the world ready to conquer all with my little blizzard bear.

Also, I'm going to just leave this here:
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/pet-battle-pokemon-music
Two pet wild lineups are easy. Bring a Baby Blizzard Bear. He one-shots the buggers.
09/26/2012 12:32 AMPosted by Kerdic

LOLOLOL

You have no idea how fun it is to give someone the satisfaction of killing my clockwork gnome and then having it come back to life with full health because of Repair.

<3 Rel Q. Arry
Two questions: Is there a reason to keep all the extra pets one might have from the combined efforts of several characters with 50+ or 100+ achievements prior to the account-wide pets - or should I just cage 'em all up and sell 'em off? Following this question, can opponents capture your pets (perhaps a reason to hang onto the excess) in battle?
Loving Pet Battles...I'm almost constantly tempted to grind them up more than my actually character >.>
09/26/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Valdiis
Two questions: Is there a reason to keep all the extra pets one might have from the combined efforts of several characters with 50+ or 100+ achievements prior to the account-wide pets - or should I just cage 'em all up and sell 'em off? Following this question, can opponents capture your pets (perhaps a reason to hang onto the excess) in battle?

You should cage the weaker pet out of the excess ones you have.

Also, you can't capture player's own pets.
Most excellent. Thank you, Danyle, for answering my most pressing questions I couldn't find an answer to. :)
i wish there was a way the system could tell you if you caught the pet or not.

little hard keeping up with 100+ pets.
You can check while fighting a wild pet

They're in alphabetical order in your pet tab, just uncheck the "owned" box.
I am leveling battle pets, since I have nothing else to do until I actually get MoP. I thought it'd be neat to level one of every elemental for mage specs... Having all elementals sucks.