No cast bar for Beast of Jade in Greenstone

Bug Report
There is currently no cast bar displaying for Beast of Jade in the Greenstone Village Scenario.

I believe it's a cast bar bug, because after 15mins attempting this boss, we were able to kill it by making a rebuke/counterspell/kick chain.

It's awfully hard to interrupt heals/absorbs if you don't know he's casting them. Beast of Jade is currently ruining lives.

Please investigate!

---
-Roshen
www.myriad-guild.com
Thanks for this, we were smacking him around for a good 10 min till we went and try to find out what was up.
Bumping this. Took our group a bit to figure out how he was healing and how to stop it. We ended up lusting and just trying to keep him stunlocked between a fire mage, holy paladin and boomkin.
Still no cast bar. Please look in to this. thanks very very much.
THANK YOU for this. Googled "Beast of Jade" and this came up, thankfully we had an ele shaman available to interrupt it when he started absorbing and healing like a mofo!
09/29/2012 01:13 AMPosted by Hannovah
THANK YOU for this. Googled "Beast of Jade" and this came up, thankfully we had an ele shaman available to interrupt it when he started absorbing and healing like a mofo!

I did the same. After finding this post on google, i kept using wind shear, thunderstorm and capacitor totem to lock the guy :l
We wound up stun chaining, thank god feral druids have two stuns. :/
Still bugged just did it. Pain in the butt, had to google to see what's going on.
Please fix this, I was disappointed we could not finish.
WE had a BM hunter(me) Fire mage, and a priest...i found this and then said, Chain stuns/silence so we chained my stun, Arcane torrent, and silencing shot with Time warp, and a counter spell and we finally got him down
Still broken today, realized it was healing after awhile and between pally, BM hunter and my mage we managed to finally take it down.
Ya, 2 locks and myself could NOT interupt or keep him stunned long enough to down him. both locks gave up and left after 10 mins. =/
I have not done this particular scenario since my group ran into the bug, is it fixed yet?
Still broken!!! We had to quit and give up today using a Boomkin and Feral Bear Tank form, warlock, and hunter. We could not get him down past 50%. He would continue to heal back to full health...