Welcome Monks: Please Read!

Monk
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Please fix the monk class in PvP. DPS and Tank Monks need major improvments to be PvP viable. I mean druids are beast in PvP no matter what they are playing, Boomkin, Feral, Resto but it seems that Monks can only be Mistweavers. Kinda sucks and makes me sad.
10/05/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Roguestomper
Please fix the monk class in PvP.

You sir are in the wrong forum to complain about Monks; this is obviously the Druid forums.
so if your not a druid or a monk.. dont read this (you've been warned)...
This thread could use some more druid.
Yeah cause apperently it's for druid discussion.
Welcome to the Monk forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the druid class with your fellow World of Warcraft players.

Wait... monks are druids, now?
Reporting in fellow druids.
I AM DURID AND MUNK. I WARE LETHUR.

NO ROUGE, GET OUT STABBERZ!
the cake is not a lie!!!!!!!
monks are decently balanced for pvp at the moment. and, this is supposed to be for monks. so can all the druids, warriors and the drunk monk please find their guides?
Edited by Bashiok on 9/25/12 12:08 AM (PDT)

Welcome to the Monk forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the druid class with your fellow World of Warcraft players

wait... what? druid class?
hey if this is for monks, why arent alot of monks posting? druids warriors and hunters please go now, and the Drunk Monk, we need to use Detox on you. flush out your system. Bashiok, great copy and paste error. i love it man. its that amazing and epic.
09/25/2012 12:07 AMPosted by Bashiok
This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the druid class with your fellow World of Warcraft players.

Okay, let's talk about Druids.
her to me
heyyyyy
hehe...surprised this isn't fixed yet. :)
I'd like to thank the people responsible for making mistweavers of 5.1 have very little raid utility and now abysmal numbers - i don't know where i'd be without you guys to make me feel bad tuesday through thursday.
....How many of you read past the word druid?....
Fellow Druid, #139637, reporting in.