Dks and warriors

Battlegrounds
So.. dks and warriors are allowed to do 10-12million damage a bg, but all the other classes have to do 3-5mill and get killed over and over?
Lol perhaps you just are not very good!
lol you must be joking
Zug ZUg
i won't say they need a nerf, but i will say that in roughly 7/10 of the bg's i've played this morning a DK has been top dmg done by quite a bit.

2nd place has varied, usually either a lock or warr
Top damage means nothing. Most PVP dks are frost spec, which means their main spell is howling blast, which is an aoe. That coupled with the fact that we are a melee class and up in everybody's business for most of the bg means easy top damage. I was actually sad when I was not top damage. Didn't mean I was the MVP of the bg. Most of the times, a mage is second is damage and if I recall, mages are single target damage dealers (for the most part). Lets talk about mages instead...
http://youtu.be/EL8e2ujXe8g
I BG as a blood DK mostly to attack single defended points to force the alliance to send more ppl from more defended points to help out.

Case in point for instance I was in a Gilneas fight a while back and me and another blood DK held off 7 or so alliance at WW for nearly the entire duration of the game and won by a long shot. Especially since I got rune-tap and conversion up and the death strike heals. Its nearly impossible to kill a blood DK as melee alone without setting up ones chain CCs/silences properly. Especially if we simulacrum a pallys bubble :D
howling blasting cleaving pets and guardians is mad skill brah.
Idk if this is a troll thread but I'll bite.

Most of the people in the beginning of an expansion have no idea what they are doing, frost dks and warriors are easy and will appear to dominate amidst bad players
Damage doesnt really matter if they dont kill anyone... most of that DK damage is from Howling Blast which is mostly being absorbed by peoples shields
09/29/2012 09:04 PMPosted by Grudgewick
frost dks and warriors are easy and will appear to dominate amidst bad players

I resent that. try doing well during cataclysm as a UH dk. sure a warlock was hard then but dont call us easy when all a mage had to do during cata was spam arcane blast all the way to level cap
09/29/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Sithist
frost dks and warriors are easy and will appear to dominate amidst bad players

I resent that. try doing well during cataclysm as a UH dk. sure a warlock was hard then but dont call us easy when all a mage had to do during cata was spam arcane blast all the way to level cap

leveling isn't hard for any spec, and he was talking about frost dks which was as simple as arcane mages.