balenced for 90?!

Battlegrounds
for real? i can see ill get flamed for this post but whatever. those that say pvp is fine in mop are a retard. lets look at the fact that if your any class that dont have a heal they can just cast or spam u wont live long enough to matter cuz a hybrid (ret pally, ele sham, boomkin) will flat own you cuz u cant heal and they can. then we can look at healers sure they die but what dose it take? 8 people and 3 silences? for one guy when if healing is that OP a shadow priest can come along and poof make the healer u had almost dead full HP again. i was in a 75-79 battle on my dk i got a prot pally to 25% hp and one flash heal hes full again. what blizzard is saying is they dont give a crap about pvp anymore or making the game fun. so if blizzard is balencing the pvp around 90 take the flipping button away till 90 cuz pvp is now play a hybrid or GTFO
Bro I am not sure if this is going to be better than cataclysm.... I did not buy the MOP for all of my 5 accounts and this account belongs to significant other and she is quitting too.. Good luck.
09/29/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Omnivincent
those that say pvp is fine in mop are a retard.

wat
09/29/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Omnivincent
i got a prot pally to 25% hp and one flash heal hes full again.

one does not simply DPS down a tank
Stupid post aside, if you don't think PvP is finally and wholly dead and gone, you're completely misguided.