Rogue vs druid

Rogue
Ok our vanish is 3 minutes... druid can vanish AND blink every 30 seconds or some nonsense like that. How comic is that compared side by side?
congratulations on figuring out how balance works in wow.
well how perfectly balanced pvp is a no brainer, but it just dawned on me that rogues are supposed to be all about in and out wham bam thank you mam now you see me no you dont, but for some reason druids got all the goodies when it comes to dissapearing and lololol you will never catch me nonsense. Im just a half assed warrior in leather with half the mobility and half the cc and 25% of the damage. I feel like hanging outside Org with a piece of cardboard now saying "out of work rogue, my toolbox was stolen, will work for food".
The counter is:

"30sec vanish/blink breaks instantly on DoTs and is a talent not baseline"

Personally idc, I just want our CDs lowered to Cata levels and prep removed and sent to the deepest reaches of WoW hell to burn in darkness for all eternity.
09/29/2012 10:55 PMPosted by Timat
Personally idc, I just want our CDs lowered to Cata levels and prep removed and sent to the deepest reaches of WoW hell to burn in darkness for all eternity

Yeah, I too am dreaming and hoping they would lower the cd's (of vanish, ShS, Evasion, Blind etc) make Shadow Step a baseline ability, remove prep from the game all together and come up with some new and fresh mobility talents for us to choose from at lv 60. You know talents that arent going to cost 3k energy to run 4 yards or some other half assed idea like that.

Because its OH SO HARD to vanish and reopen between dots right?
09/30/2012 02:02 AMPosted by Hassen

Guy with 23 arenas won telling the rogue community how to pvp: Priceless!

yea i get it but i just think its cute comparing the 30 second CD vs our 3 minute CD. I just get the warm and fuzzies everytime i think how great we got it now.
If a Druid takes Displacer Beast, then he is bad. Displacer Beast is, at best, a mediocre "get away" tool that pales in comparison to Wild Charge.

If Vanish is only a "get away" tool for you, then you are doing it wrong.
It started higher, but just repeatedly got lower every patch because people won't take it. People still aren't taking it because of what its competing with.

I don't think you are in a position, at least on your rogue, to make fun of anyone's pvp experience. Besides, what he said is right. It's not hard to vanish then reopen between dots and I'm talking about with old vanish.

I don't think you are in a position, at least on your rogue, to make fun of anyone's pvp experience. Besides, what he said is right. It's not hard to vanish then reopen between dots and I'm talking about with old vanish.

So you got 1750 achieves too, grats! And I have won a lot more than 23 arenas so that was my basis for justifiably disagreeing with the previous posters statement. I'm not saying I'm pro, I'm just saying I have some above average experience and I disagree. But in a smartass way because it's funny.

On a more serious note. We no longer have the "old vanish" thus making the statement redundant, we have the "new" vanish that has a 3 min CD, you think that's a good thing? Honestly? Along with pets following you into stealth from a vanish? Really? I'm sorry but that's retardedly broken on a couple of different levels in my opinion.
Im actually a gladiator rogue, and atm I'm finding the class ive played since vanilla to be literally unplayable and unrewarding regardless of if i am pvping or pveing, the long Cds and lack of damage/mobility are beyond awful, I as a gladiator have been "Outplayed" and destroyed by keyboard turning clicking challenger warriors. Without them popping half their Cds. Atm I have actually rerolled to my priest, cya rogue!
That's how it's always been balanced.
09/30/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Zimax
Im actually a gladiator rogue, and atm I'm finding the class ive played since vanilla to be literally unplayable and unrewarding regardless of if i am pvping or pveing, the long Cds and lack of damage/mobility are beyond awful, I as a gladiator have been "Outplayed" and destroyed by keyboard turning clicking challenger warriors. Without them popping half their Cds. Atm I have actually rerolled to my priest, cya rogue!

There you go, 'nuff said. This Glad agrees with the Arena Junkies Glads and the 3 Glads I personally know that have all rerolled. So if Glads and multi-rank 1 Glads say rogue is broken then that's good enough for me.

All the "L2P", "L2adapt" and "It'll all be better at 90" people clearly have nfi what they are talking about. If you love playing rogue and don't mind getting smashed by people several skill levels below you then that's great, power to you. I for one won't even bother leveling to 90 on my rogue until Blizzard fixes this. Their silence and lack of recognition of the vast mistakes they've made to an entire class in balance in 5.0, speaks volumes. I know I personally won't be missed, but the droves of high level rogues leaving en mass, speak volumes on the current state of play of rogues and will make a more pertinent statement than those forum regulars that consistently, repeatedly and vociferously remain in denial. You know who you are. Now, off to my DK to finish leveling. Have a nice day.
Only way to fix rogue is allow for sub to return to how it was pre-5.0.1 Doing so, then idgaf if our recoup is nerfed, as long as the energy regen and sub life is there.
As I get closer to 90 I'm beginning to see why I should have leveled my Warrior.

Damnit...
09/30/2012 01:17 AMPosted by Macstabby
Personally idc, I just want our CDs lowered to Cata levels and prep removed and sent to the deepest reaches of WoW hell to burn in darkness for all eternity

Yeah, I too am dreaming and hoping they would lower the cd's (of vanish, ShS, Evasion, Blind etc) make Shadow Step a baseline ability, remove prep from the game all together and come up with some new and fresh mobility talents for us to choose from at lv 60. You know talents that arent going to cost 3k energy to run 4 yards or some other half assed idea like that.

Long time lurker here and that was the best summation I've seen in awhile. New and fresh sounds better than homogenized, useful every 3 minutes, niche-less class. Our talents aren't even fun...

Rerolling warrior...
Just kidding...
(Maybe)...