Dungeon plate/mail drops are rediculous

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Basicly, I have done over 50 heroic pandaria runs. ALL that ever drops is plate,and then next is mail. But 99% of the time its a plate drop. and Ive gotten 2 cloth pieces since I hit 90. Its getting kind of rediculous. I beleive they need to fix the drop rates on leather and cloth.
10/01/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Warshock
Basicly, I have done over 50 heroic pandaria runs. ALL that ever drops is plate,and then next is mail. But 99% of the time its a plate drop. and Ive gotten 2 cloth pieces since I hit 90. Its getting kind of rediculous. I beleive they need to fix the drop rates on leather and cloth.

What mail.....2/3 of all the drops I see are plate or str/sta weapons LOL. I finally got a couple more pieces yesterday, thank goodness.
the mail varies but like i said 99% of the time. it is plate drops. seen 1 weapon drop and it was my staff.
I've seen tons of mail and tank plate gear but I've only run a handful of heroics.
Haha, I thought it was just me seeing crazy mail drops everywhere! Random is random? Sometimes I wonder...

I'm reminded of the Felnarion days of MC :D
See, my experience has resulted in an exceptional quantity of plate, and AGILITY mail. I WISH more intellect mail would drop.

I'm going with RNG, is well - random.
Basicly, I have done over 50 heroic pandaria runs.

You've done 26 runs, but I guess that's almost 50.
Hi.

I have 115 Panda dungeon boss kills. 8 pieces of Heroic gear total.

Plate drops certainly are "ridiculous", just the other kind.

Bye.
our spriest sees everything drop, pretty sure rando drops are rando
Random loot is consistent

Wait

I mean random
I can say my experience has sadly been identical. Mostly plate with some mail sprinkled in there.
You really haven't done that many heroics op, certainly not close to 50. Lying in order to justify your dumb point makes you look even worse.

oh yeah random loot is random
i got every gear drop for hunter in the first 3 days of the release of wow... (leveling dungeons, not heros)

RNG is RNG...
All I've seen on my pally has been leather and mail. RNG is a jerk.
I've done close to 50 I think, and I really only need 3-4 more pieces.
I am in full heroic gear except for one trinket that is from Coren. Please explain your problem?
ive mostly seen mail
There's only one plate DPS pants that drops and it's never dropped for me and friends are saying it has never dropped for them either. The same thing with the 2hand sword and axe from Scholomance. Having only one DPS plate pants drop is just retarded.

Are there other classes which only have one item for a certain slot that drop from heroics?
There's only one plate DPS pants that drops and it's never dropped for me and friends are saying it has never dropped for them either. The same thing with the 2hand sword and axe from Scholomance. Having only one DPS plate pants drop is just retarded.

Are there other classes which only have one item for a certain slot that drop from heroics?

Most slots with Intel on it that are Leather only have one option from Heroics.

(Head, Shoulders, Wrist, Waist)
______ Loot is ______

IDK why you aren't used to this. It took me roughly 86 full instances to get this "almost completed" full set of 463 gear. I still havent seen either DPS trinket(granted one of the two dungeons is one of my lowest clears cause it never randoms) nor have i seen either of the non-spirit DPS rings.

just accept it and move on. You'll have LFR in 7 days to feed you epics.