omg those goggles...
Add another to the pile of Panda monks.
10/01/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Moondawn
AWWWWWW YEEEEEEAAAAHHHH

High five bro!
Wouldnt it be high four? High paw?
10/01/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Qiebu
omg those goggles...

Yeah, it's still posting my transmog from when I changed him for some reason. He doesn't have that in game. STTRRRRRRRAAAAANNNGE!

10/01/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Meishu
Add another to the pile of Panda monks.

Aw yeah girl!

I'll be working on mine when I finish getting my pally to 90.
10/01/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Qiebu
Wouldnt it be high four? High paw?

Point taken.

HIGH PAW!
This and my monk, yus. :3

/dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cubFqs-oJ5Q
No.

Female pandaren are unholy abominations of Sailor Moon and panda. They should all be tossed into the furthest rings and burninated.

Yes, burnination, the most extreme form of punishment there is. Their furry paws bound, I will throw them into the Great Dark Beyond, where the eldest of dark ones dream. Confused, they will feed their terror, only serving to send them deeper into this unfathomable hell. And I shall laugh. I shall laugh as their stupid faces curl and contort in the twisted emmberrs of hell. Their screams will be the only respite from the dreams of terror I imbue in them. I will endanger the female pandaren population.

I will endanger them hard.
No.

Female pandaren are unholy abominations of Sailor Moon and panda. They should all be tossed into the furthest rings and burninated.

Yes, burnination, the most extreme form of punishment there is. Their furry paws bound, I will throw them into the Great Dark Beyond, where the eldest of dark ones dream. Confused, they will feed their terror, only serving to send them deeper into this unfathomable hell. And I shall laugh. I shall laugh as their stupid faces curl and contort in the twisted emmberrs of hell. Their screams will be the only respite from the dreams of terror I imbue in them. I will endanger the female pandaren population.

Sounds like someone needs a hug... A BEAR HUG!

COME ER YOU MINX!
I BRING THE PANDAMONIUM!
No.

Sounds like someone needs a hug... A BEAR HUG!

COME ER YOU MINX!
GROUP BEAR HUG!!!!!!!
10/01/2012 11:27 AMPosted by Emmberr
Female pandaren are unholy abominations of Sailor Moon and panda.

I am not 14, stupid, have crazy hair meatballs, and I don't have magical moon powers. I just shoot mist at people's faces.
I so gotta roll a Panda monk!
10/01/2012 11:34 AMPosted by Qiebu
GROUP BEAR HUG!!!!!!!

This is unbearable.
10/01/2012 12:02 PMPosted by Emmberr
GROUP BEAR HUG!!!!!!!

This is unbearable.

Ursine. Just grin and bear it. [Insert other horrible bear pun here.]
Ain't no stoppin' me nao!!!
10/01/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Azilyn
Ain't no stoppin' me nao!!!

Aw yeah gurl!