Dreadful Gladiator Weapons

General Discussion
I just logged in after the arena season started again, and at the honor vendor, there's no Dreadful gladiator weapons, when I can find them on google easily. Am I missing something?
where is the vendor at anyways?
The Wall, in between Dread Wastes and Townlong.
thanks
ugh
can't find vendors anywhere, about to just log out rofl. I honestly hate this expansion for how difficult it is to find anything.
I ran all up and down both sides of the wall. nothing.
They call it Dreadful because THAT'S HOW PVP IS NOW!

kekekekeke

I'm serious.
their trolling guys.........
Vendor is at serpent's spine. Its to the south from the gates of the setting sun.
10/02/2012 07:58 AMPosted by Aligatro
Vendor is at serpent's spine. Its to the south from the gates of the setting sun.

Nice garbage instructions. Fly to the hellscream flight path in townlong. The vendors are in the hut directly to the right of you when you get off the path.
T_T was hoping theyd be out so i didnt farm a heroic wep
Gotta invade PvE with our scrubby PvP gears. Way to go blizz, just let us buy weapons!
10/02/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Spicybutter

Nice garbage instructions. Fly to the hellscream flight path in townlong. The vendors are in the hut directly to the right of you when you get off the path.

For horde the pvp vendor is between townlong and kun-lai.

If you go to townlong, there should be 1 horde exclusive flight path on your map. That is where the vendors are.

also GG no pvp honor weps.
North of the gates of the setting sun dude, not south. The Flight Path for it is Hellscream's Fist. Learn to direction
From what i can tell there are no PvP Honor weapons available. The only Faction that offers a 2handed weapon as a rep reward is the Klaxxi. Does this seem right? If it is...blizz, you blow!
10/22/2012 12:07 PMPosted by Ghiést
North of the gates of the setting sun dude, not south. The Flight Path for it is Hellscream's Fist. Learn to direction

Most likely he confused it with the Alliance one; no need to be a jerk imo.
What do you expect from a troll?
11/08/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Mannixx
What do you expect from a troll?

More then i do from a Night Elf, but then the Faction difference may have something to do with that. As for no 2H weapons... Well.