I'm gonna Ook you in the Dooker

Moon Guard
"You can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."

-Ook Ook
Well. He can take his ook and shove it right up his dooker.
*peers down, lifting one paw.* Duskhowl not know what dook is, but think just stepped in some.

*wipes paw off on nearby gnome.* Much better.
I used to be an adventurer like you, then I was ooked in the dooker.
ooken ookers, the lot of you
*peers down, lifting one paw.* Duskhowl not know what dook is, but think just stepped in some.

*Flails and PW:shields.* OY' YOU STUPID PUPPY! BAD!

*Newspaper smite*
This thread smells like a cheap hooker's dooker.

*Newspaper smite*

*Eats Newspaper.*

*Newspaper smite*

*Eats Newspaper.*

danm it dusk i haven't read the daily politics! i need to know what varyn had for breakfast, and how goes the peace talks with the horde.

not well I imagen, last three peace keepers came back missing a few parts.. mainly their heads...
Bite the pillow i'm gonna Ook you in the dooker!

*Eats Newspaper.*

danm it dusk i haven't read the daily politics! i need to know what varyn had for breakfast, and how goes the peace talks with the horde.

not well I imagen, last three peace keepers came back missing a few parts.. mainly their heads...

*Burps* Man-thing Alpha eat same thing every day. More of what Duskhowl step in. Stupid war between stupid alphas go same way. Why need to ask these things?
I'm glad this was bumped. It makes me laugh every time I see it.
No you are not.
This thread makes me laugh. Keep it up!
10/09/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Karob
No you are not.

Be happy, ooker.
Lok'tar Ogar!

Victory or Death!

Don't get captured by the Alliance. Those savages will ook you in the dooker if they do!

*Burps* Man-thing Alpha eat same thing every day. More of what Duskhowl step in. Stupid war between stupid alphas go same way. Why need to ask these things?

I am going to take a giant ook on your dooker.

I am going to take a giant ook on your dooker.

Am not good on not-pack bodies...but you seem female. How is possible? Not think parts fit. Also...why would you want to? That sound nasty.
Girls can still ook on a dooker.

They just can't ook in the dooker.