Love the competition between world bosses

Ravenholdt
jk.

20v100
Really starting to make me sad how little people are on Alliance Ravenholdt the cities are empty... and the expansion only came out a week ago. Don't get me wrong I like the community feeling but there's not a huge community feeling when there's only a few people.
And I loved the way my chaos bolt touched your soul<3
MMMM, tasty
<3
You've never been able to find me in a city, never will. Stinky, smelly, awful places that create bad lungs and weak legs.
Server First Alliance kill on Sha of Anger.
Hopefully are talking about stormwind cause it should be empty. New hub in pandaria is awesome. Org and Storm can stay on the sidelines once again...till i need some AH action.
09/29/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Graycen
Really starting to make me sad how little people are on Alliance Ravenholdt the cities are empty... and the expansion only came out a week ago. Don't get me wrong I like the community feeling but there's not a huge community feeling when there's only a few people.

Its okay because all your pvpers are better than us. Seriously. 40 vs 12 last night at Sha of anger. horde got whipped.
So that's why there were so many skeletons on the ground when I looked at where he was. (I was on Serphentoss) Watched the Sha take out a 10 man.
09/30/2012 06:17 AMPosted by Keldiron

Its okay because all your pvpers are better than us. Seriously. 40 vs 12 last night at Sha of anger. horde got whipped.

This is very true.
jk.

20v100

Well, we are the Horde...
09/29/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Graycen
Really starting to make me sad how little people are on Alliance Ravenholdt the cities are empty...

Cataclysm: "I hate how LFG / LFR make it so you never have to leave the city, so everybody just sits in Stormwind."

Mists: "I hate how everybody's out in the world questing, so the Alliance cities are empty."

If I was a developer at Blizzard, I'd probably be going "There's just no pleasing you, you little !@#$ers" right about now.

09/30/2012 01:42 AMPosted by Tainarra
Hopefully are talking about stormwind cause it should be empty.

Hopefully are grammar about understand cause it should be difficult.
10/01/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Cayreth
Really starting to make me sad how little people are on Alliance Ravenholdt the cities are empty...

Cataclysm: "I hate how LFG / LFR make it so you never have to leave the city, so everybody just sits in Stormwind."

Mists: "I hate how everybody's out in the world questing, so the Alliance cities are empty."

If I was a developer at Blizzard, I'd probably be going "There's just no pleasing you, you little !@#$ers" right about now.

Hopefully are talking about stormwind cause it should be empty.

Hopefully are grammar about understand cause it should be difficult.

That is not what I was meaning at all, and I think you know that tbh. What I was meaning to say I guess was that getting a 40 man group for Sha is near impossible alliance side we were spamming every zones general and trade chat.
10/01/2012 05:35 PMPosted by Graycen
What I was meaning to say I guess was that getting a 40 man group for Sha is near impossible alliance side we were spamming every zones general and trade chat.

Yea, I think it was a combination of a) the late hour and b) many folks not yet knowing what Sha even is.

Glad we got it down, though. I thoroughly enjoyed my 3 frames per second.
I was sitting there watching a Horde group take it down on my 'locks the other day. And then when it was at like 5%, I realized I needed to leave before they finished and someone noticed the 4 warlocks standing off to the side.

So I left, and once I was away, realized how terrible it was that I didn't go in there and help murder them all.

Shame on me. Shame on me X4.
09/30/2012 06:17 AMPosted by Keldiron

*Looks at VVN*

*Looks at TM*

Are you drunk? or just naturally stupid?
10/03/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Darethy

*Looks at VVN*

*Looks at TM*

Are you drunk? or just naturally stupid?

Hrm?
But Rim said Alliance have all the best pvpers... I'm confused.
10/04/2012 05:08 PMPosted by Pandasarefat
But Rim said Alliance have all the best pvpers... I'm confused.

The sparkle and lustre of even the rarest and most magnificent previous stones can be overwhelmed by a large enough pile of turds.