Unique Zone Battle Pets & Level

Pet Battles
Too awesome..thank you! :)
I believe the Molten Hatchling in the Searing Gorge is unique to it. Seems to just be a rare spawn in any of the bigger lava pools, where other pets normally spawn.
Thanks for this... Don't forget the little shale spiders in deepholm.
Great list! Many thanks.
10/05/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Wain
I think Biletoad is another unique for Shol.

Yes...and no. Biletoad are found all over Wailing Caverns (outside the entrance), but none appear to be battlable at the moment.
Baby Ape only spawns on Jageuro Isle when it is raining. Which has weather patterns independent of the Cape of Stranglethorn. You should update its listing.
Thanks for this!
Very nice and tagging for further reference.
bump
Updated lists. Thanks to Scunosi and Nukit.
Yes...and no. Biletoad are found all over Wailing Caverns (outside the entrance), but none appear to be battlable at the moment.

A few other battle pets also apparently don't occur in all zones listed in their tooltip:

No Chickens and Rats in Shattrath City
No Highland Skunk in Wetlands, Winterspring or Stonetalen
No Horned Lizard in Badlands and Silithus
I must say thank you for taking the time to put that info down.... I've been looking for such a list since i've started the pet battles.
The locust should be an exclusive pet for Uldum.
Awesome guide! Thanks so much, after restart today I can hopefully find a bunch of these.
Dont forget the black ram in loch modan
Not to nit-pick - but I know I've seen Creepy Crawley in multiple zones. I forget where, but I had a higher level one already in inventory when I checked the other day.
10/23/2012 03:27 PMPosted by Seventizz
Not to nit-pick - but I know I've seen Creepy Crawley in multiple zones. I forget where, but I had a higher level one already in inventory when I checked the other day.

If so then that is strange because the journal and wowhead says they can only be found in Durotar.
Thanks for this!
I'm farming for rares too-just got the Alpine Hare in Dun Morogh, noted you didnt have that one listed =)