Getting more farm land for Tillers

Professions
Someone mentioned I could have up to 16 with exalted reps. Right now I have just 4 plot that everyone starts with when they begin on Tillers grind.

Can anyone give me a run down on what I need to do to get more plot to farm with?
As you gain more rep with Tillers, you start unlocking quests that will expand your farm.
I found this guide helpful... http://www.elsanglin.com/tillers_farming.html
My 88 druid only has 4 plots at the moment.
You can get the quest to unlock the next four plots at Honored. After that, four more at Revered, the last at Exalted.
10/01/2012 10:10 PMPosted by Mahanik
You can get the quest to unlock the next four plots at Honored. After that, four more at Revered, the last at Exalted.

I am honored and did this yesterday
/12,000 Honored - Gai Lan's Improvement: Gai Lan farms (weeds, mostly) north-west of Halfhill. Gather 6 Spideroot from the ground nearby. He will then visit Sunsong Ranch to clears weeds. Weed clearance takes 15 minutes, during which time Gai Lan can be seen at work on your farm (illustrated left). Once weed clearance is complete, your Ranch will gain an extra 4 soil patches, allowing yo.

Nothing happened as far as I can tell.
10/01/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Mate
Nothing happened as far as I can tell.

I thought the same thing, the only thing i noticed was a panda spraying the weeds, but when i came back later i had the 2nd set of plots, not sure how long it takes.
You get a 15-minute buff when he starts spraying the weeds. When it runs out you can use the new plot.
I actually had a look 4 hours later, but perhaps I was not observant enough. After reset it was the additional plots where their.
Thanks man