No honor PVP gear for Monk lvls 60 70 80 85?

Battlegrounds
Would anyone really care if Monks could buy Rogue/Druid gear with honor? Just make them all untransmogable. As it is now the first chance monks get at resil gear is the level 78 crafted Eviscerator's/Overcast gear, and then nothing but crafted gear again at 85.

For all the money spent developing/advertising the game and touting the Monk class you'd think this would be a gross oversight. Please fix.
It's not broken.
See- Level 60 Death Knight PvP gear
Would anyone really care if Monks could buy Rogue/Druid gear with honor? Just make them all untransmogable. As it is now the first chance monks get at resil gear is the level 78 crafted Eviscerator's/Overcast gear, and then nothing but crafted gear again at 85.

For all the money spent developing/advertising the game and touting the Monk class you'd think this would be a gross oversight. Please fix.

Dk's didnt have 70 gear until a few months after the expansion.
It's not broken.
Poeple that say this is kinda of annoying, DKS started at lvl 55 and had gear once they left their starting zone that was close or even around the same stats of lvl 60 pvp gear so they didnt need to make a set for lvl60 DKS.

But i do agree with lighttone it is to early for monk pvp sets yet blizz might release gear for the monk either when the season starts Tuesday or we are just going to have to wait a bit longer for them. I dont expect blizz to leave the monk without any pvp gear even for lvl 60
What are you talking about? I love getting one shotted for 10k by a freakin hunter every time I see it, when I only have 9k. Seriously. Fun.

Freakin Blizzard, doesn't think things through when they put stuff in. Is it honestly THAT difficult to see the whole picture sometimes?!
09/30/2012 07:51 PMPosted by Katlei
What are you talking about? I love getting one shotted for 10k by a freakin hunter every time I see it, when I only have 9k. Seriously. Fun.

If it bothers you that much, maybe you should put something in those seven empty sockets. You're 67. You wouldn't be using 60 pvp gear anyway.
teh 60 pvp gear isnt even worth complaining about. socket gear from outlands is soo much better and the only way to gain resil before 70 is gem gear.
I must agree that their should be some type of PvP gear for monks . i really wouldn't even care if they didn't have set bonus's. and personally comparing monks to DK's is dumb because blizzard should of learned from their mistakes . i get one shot by hunters as well. just a chance to pvp with pvp gear would be fun for a while before you jump right into it at 90. just my opinion i suppose...

It's the typical Blizzard oversight, where they don't pay much attention to the game BEFORE the max level, then ignore the constant plea of players to address issues. We STILL have no 2 minute pvp trinkets before level 70, and the levels by which classes get their key pvp abilities is STILL all out of whack. Not to mention they haven't gone through and adjusted any damage numbers, so some DPS specs feel like trash, while others feel a little too good still.

If they ever get around to fixing these things, we can make a congratulatory thread about it to mark the first time they've ever addressed low level game issues.
It is still a convenience thing. Buying all at once or burning for it and out leveling it by the time you have a set. So i guess just speed level and forget pvp for now. That seems to be what bliz wants anyway ,since they put in quests every day and 10 levels with xp buffs included. But i mean a few socket pieces and heirlooms isnt bad anyway, and they include a few pieces that have resilience on them! The ring and cape from the very first dungeon in OL both have stam and res in abundance. I just did my first bg as monk post 60 a bit ago ,and i got rocked so bad ,but hey it was a mini premade so what would gear help with there anyway? I guess for now just recall the good times.... levels 10-59 rolling up on people quaking palming them..... fists of furying them..... getting random rage tells.... remember them and don't become the rage teller~
I don't pay $15 a month to speed level doing PVE, the only reason I still play this game is to level in bg's, so I understand the complaints. It's not hard, they could've atleast let us have the same gear that rogue/druids have at 60, 70+. I hate questing or running dungeons, I do it, but I like and prefer to do bg's as do a lot of people, why would you defend blizz? lol unreal. Not to mention, hands down, the monk class is the weakest of them all, and that's from someone who did great with the class in pvp, but as levels went on, you knew that a hunter for one, you will NEVER stand a chance against. I got my wrecking ball at level 10 or 12 lol with mistweaver, I haven't used MW since, been all Tank spec and dungeons since I know, I will be screaming at how whack Monks are in Pvp compared to all other classes.
It's not broken.

That's because of the fact that they're already basically level 60 by the time he's out of DK place. Monks not having gear is inexcusable. DKs weren't around at level 70 so they shouldn't have added level 70 dk gear either.
nice necro?
I just didn't worry about pvp I leveled healer with my boyfriends monk who was tank and gg. Gotta love insta queue 5 mans
BoAs.
Just let the monks wear the druid stuff. It's the same stats. Maybe recolor it, but they should have access to something.