Blood Of Gladiators Smh...

Stormreaver
So there is was questing and sh*t 2v1'ing some horde scum till i saw Fretmatic. I soon approached this "Gladiator" to be with a rogue bam rogue and priest both dead. Then i see other people lvl 90's ganking lowbies all to be from Blood Of "Gladiators" here are the "gladiators" that pop every single cooldown on a lvl 89 warrior Trollololkin, Texyn, and Treziel
congrats please step into an arena considering that is the only arena achieve you have, yes i do know that i take the risk of being on a pvp server and im flaming so hard right now im almost in tears come at me bros or "Gladiators" i will go horde to slay every single one of you RATS or should i say "GLADIATORS".

-Sincerely, 1550 Warrior
damn son rats be everywhere
1550 Warrior? If that's good on this server I have good hopes for this season. :P

In all seriousness, It's a PvP server, and we are looking for a mage or hunter to fill our last raid spot. If you know anyone, lemme know. ^^

thaaaanks. <3
You were defeated in Honorable combat, why are you so mad? you even stated that you were 2v1ing someone so we evened the odds man, HONORABLE COMBATTTTTTTT Get on my level, and GET. AT. ME.
I'm not even 1550.... can I have a hug now?
FOR THE HORDE!
FOR THE LOTION!

fixed
09/30/2012 11:28 PMPosted by Treziel
You were defeated in Honorable combat, why are you so mad? you even stated that you were 2v1ing someone so we evened the odds man, HONORABLE COMBATTTTTTTT Get on my level, and GET. AT. ME.
I was the lone wolf buddy
Rofl, this was cute. So many things to correct. you were actually 3v1 with fret. you some silly rogue and another. unfortunately we answered your advances. we just wanted to share the love. No reason to post all butt-hurt. just resurrect, wipe off the dust and keep an eye on the sky. And all of your alliance friends can thank you for the havoc we wrecked in the area for a good hour or so after we put you back in your place.

thanks for the honor,
Texyn
Lol at complaining about PvP on a PvP server.
This just in PVP happened on a PVP realm, now here's Ollie Williams with the weather.