[Bug] Quest: Allies in Dalaran

Bug Report
Just like in MoP Beta, this quest is bugged and does not send the player to Dalaran.
I just now picked up this quest on my pandaren.
The flight path is not their for me nor will the flight master give an option for that location asking if I need to go their.
I don't know if the quest is a relic quest from Beta only meant to speed folks along and should have been removed or if it's broken.

One way or another, it either it should be fixed or removed.
i also just got 'Allies in Dalaran' and the flight path to Dalaran is missing when talking to the gryphon master... the character is a pandaren monk (level 68)...

i actually did this a week or so back with a different character (DK) and it worked just fine...
Still broken for my pandaren monk.
i 'solved' this by flying to Dalaran on a mount... this allows one to unlock the gryphon there...
Still broke on my Monk!
Npc does not fly you there, a quest intended to speed things up that slows you down due to it being bugged is extremely frustrating.

Fix or Remove Asap >.<

Known about this since Beta..... Is this Blizzard or Trion?
My toon Runnsolo-Windrunner, a Level 72 Alliance Pandaren Hunter had this quest today: Allies in Dalaran. I have looked at the flight master destinations,and Dalaran is not listed as a destination. I had not seen any npc giving the option for a free ride to Dalaran.

I would expect a free flight to Dalaran (given by the Flight Master NPC, closest to the questgiver). My expectations come from memories of having completed similar quests, quests that ask your character to take a flight somewhere.

In order to complete this quest, I have chosen to have my Pandaren take a "taxi" to fly to Fordragon Hold (a location close to Dalaran), and proceed to fly on my character's mount to Dalaran, and then my Pandaren was able to complete this quest.

Is this issue only affecting Pandarens?
Just did the quest right now on my warrior here. I am 68. Got the fp to dal and paid 2g. That all worked fine. Turned it in and its still in my quest log like it was never completed
still in my quest log like it was nvr done also
I can't do this quest either (bit it is available for my dwarf shaman)..I need this quest to get exalted with AV for my engineering..
I just realized that this thread is over a year old and it is still not fixed..My dwarf can pick up the quest line at the flight master (all with neutral rep)..Yet this toon can find nothing (with 2 reps at friendly)..

You guys need to fix this quest as this is my engineering toon and I need to get exalted with alliance vanguard..
My toon Runnsolo-Windrunner, a Level 72 Alliance Pandaren Hunter had this quest today: Allies in Dalaran. I have looked at the flight master destinations,and Dalaran is not listed as a destination. I had not seen any npc giving the option for a free ride to Dalaran.

I would expect a free flight to Dalaran (given by the Flight Master NPC, closest to the questgiver). My expectations come from memories of having completed similar quests, quests that ask your character to take a flight somewhere.

In order to complete this quest, I have chosen to have my Pandaren take a "taxi" to fly to Fordragon Hold (a location close to Dalaran), and proceed to fly on my character's mount to Dalaran, and then my Pandaren was able to complete this quest.

Is this issue only affecting Pandarens?

yes it seems to be affecting only pandarans..I can't even get rep for doing dungeons..
I don't know if the quest is a relic quest from Beta only meant to speed folks along and should have been removed or if it's broken.

One way or another, it either it should be fixed or removed.

It is not a relic as it has been their on every toon I brought there including my dwarf last night..The "allies in dalaran" quest is not available for my panda though..