What is the hunters BM rotation?

Hunter
SO far i've got it mine down too
SS > Arcane > Glavies > BW macro(lynx rush, BW and rabid) and then just keep on a rotation of kill command, arcane, and Cobra until lynx rush is off CD

is there something i'm mising?

(also mobs i pop multishot during lynx rush)
When are you using rapid fire? When are you using readiness? When are you using Focus Fire? Are you using Glavies as part of your rotaiton?
OH focus fire either when the enemy is at 50% and i'm focus lost or when it procs(i try to avoid using it during BW and rabid)
I use rapid fire...sparingly, i rarely used it on my survival spec in Cata and have no idea when to use it(its almost gone from my rotation)
and i don't know when /how to pop readiness truthfully, i haven't messed with the spell much i use it usually to get a large burst during the need for high damage
anyone?
10/01/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Dawndragoon
OH focus fire either when the enemy is at 50% and i'm focus lost or when it procs

You got this right mostly. ONLY use focus fire when your out of focus and you have a kill command up. Its really now worth it in most cases. Your taking away from your pets attack speed, which is your main dps, to give yourself a small boost in cobra shot? Not worth it most of the time.

10/01/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Dawndragoon
I use rapid fire...sparingly, i rarely used it on my survival spec in Cata and have no idea when to use it

/facepalm. Use your buffs ffs. Rapid fire is great, not only does it greatly reduce the cast time of cobra shot (which is very helpful for getting back some quick focus), it also makes your auto shot fire a lot more frequently. So for 15 seconds you become a turret, rapidly spitting out death at whoever happens to find themselves unlucky enough to be your target.

[quote="67583585108"]and i don't know when /how to pop readiness truthfully[/q]

When you use readiness depends on what situation your in. But never dont use it, and never use it stupidly. It can be one of the most powerful tools we have, if used correctly. In pve use it to reset your dps cds (rapid fire, lynx rush, murder of crows), in pvp use it to reset your defensive cds (deterrence, exhiliration). You would use it in a dungeon say in the case of a boss with 2 phases. Pop all your cds for the first phase, use readiness, pop all cds again on the second. It can be used in this way for pvp too, but I prefer to save it for those OH $HIT moments in pvp. Can't count how many times having two back to back deterrences or exhilirations has saved my life in pvp.

Rotations:

PVE: Multiple Target (Trash)> Multishot (repeat every 4 seconds)> Kill Command (Every time its off cd> Drop Explosive (assuming it's not glyphed) and Snake trap on pull location > focus dump with arcane on the mob with the most hp, always make sure you have enough focus to use Kill Command once it's off cd.

Single Target (boss)>BW (make a macro including BW with your trinket and racial dps cds) > Lynx Rush > Kill Command > SS > focus dump with acracane, use KC when its off cd.

PVP: BW > Blink Strike > Kill Command > SS > Dire Beast > arcane dump.

^is the general dps rotation for pvp BM, now you will use lots of other abilities according to the scenario in pvp. If it's a melee coming at you, keep a concussive shot on them, if it's a caster, use silencing shot, if it's a healer keep a widow venom on them. Pvp is all about reacting to the given scenario and using your abilities accordingly. You won't always want to use BW on the first target you see in a battlground, often times it is wiser to save it.