Older Tier Sets

New Player Help and Guides
I was curious if anyone knew of a way to get older tier sets faster. I love the idea of Transmogging gear, but I'm not sure how to get a set fairly quickly. I realized I could run older dungeons, but it might be harder using specific classes. Are there any alternatives to getting them, like Justice Points? I'm not new to the game, but I created this Priest late and haven't raided with him so I don't have any gear stored. I appreciate all the help I can get, thank you.
Hey there Lolpriste. The only way to get tier gear is to run the content that drops them or their tokens. However I believe for certain sets there are lookalike gear available from the darkmoon faire.
10/01/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Monmonn
Hey there Lolpriste. The only way to get tier gear is to run the content that drops them or their tokens. However I believe for certain sets there are lookalike gear available from the darkmoon faire.

You can also purchase some sets with justice points, like Tier 9 from WotLK.

You can also purchase some sets with justice points, like Tier 9 from WotLK.

Oh yah I forgot the newish ones were available with that stuff. Wrath still feels like current content for me.