PvP vendor's being killed

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
Someone has to be at the bottom of the military ranks. Those are the guys that get stuck peddling wares.
Well I found the PVP vendors. They are North-West of Shado-Pan Fallback (On the giant wall)
10/02/2012 11:06 AMPosted by Shigar
Well I found the PVP vendors. They are North-West of Shado-Pan Fallback (On the giant wall)

Yep, just found that myself.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=65166
10/02/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Koralyn
So that's why there's no PvP vendors in Stormwind today...

Blizzard took them away =D

10/02/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Shigar
So that's what happening? I just went into the Hall of Legends and like half the vendors are missing.

Yea,It seems people are able to two shot them on the great wall of pandaland.
It really needs to be fixed. Now we have a bunch of horde camping the vendor area. Please put high level guards around that area. This is a pve server, not pvp. We shouldn't need to form a raid group to defend that area.
Hopefully,A blue post will see this if we can keep it on the front page,It really needs a fixing
What? PVP players trying to 'enjoy the competitive PVP' by making sure even competition is impossible? Oh who would have guessed. =/
Honestly, I think it's just griefing and ruining the game. The guards are extremely underpowered.
10/02/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Karlenna
Honestly, I think it's just griefing and ruining the game. The guards are extremely underpowered.

Welcome to getting everything the people who screamed, cried, and threw endless tantrums about overpowered guards and "PVP on PVP servers!!!" wanted.
184k was really a good idea?
Would you people shut up about PVP happening on a PVP server, it was funny in 2005.

I personally don't care about the NPC, but you people get old.
The PvP vendors are poised to supply valuable goods to eager heroes, and we like the idea of them being prime targets for killing if you’re dominating the area and the other faction isn’t really stopping you. That said, we didn’t intend for them to be easy targets, ripe for the slaughter.

As such, we’ve decided to put them through their paces and offer them some focused training classes. Yesterday we implemented a hotfix that significantly raised the total health of Mists of Pandaria PvP vendors. This change should better accommodate their place amidst the current battles, and brewing war.
The PvP vendors are poised to supply valuable goods to eager heroes, and we like the idea of them being prime targets for killing if you’re dominating the area and the other faction isn’t really stopping you. That said, we didn’t intend for them to be easy targets, ripe for the slaughter.

As such, we’ve decided to put them through their paces and offer them some focused training classes. Yesterday we implemented a hotfix that significantly raised the total health of Mists of Pandaria PvP vendors. This change should better accommodate their place amidst the current battles, and brewing war.

Putting them in the horde and alliance cities would have prevented them being "ripe for the slaughter". Having the vendors where they are just begs for both sides to attack and prevent players from buying gear.
I like the idea too, in theory.

In practice this seems like a major setback for anyone who plays on a realm with severely imbalanced faction populations.
10/03/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Byrthor
Putting them in the horde and alliance cities would have prevented them being "ripe for the slaughter". Having the vendors where they are just begs for both sides to attack and prevent players from buying gear.

Which is perfect. Real world PvP instead of just ganking lowbies.
I like the idea too, in theory.

In practice this seems like a major setback for anyone who plays on a realm with severely imbalanced faction populations.

Too bad, they prefer $25 over having balanced faction populations on PvP servers.
Too bad you forgot about pvp weapons. Nice job addressing the less important stuff.
10/03/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Vaeflare
The PvP vendors are poised to supply valuable goods to eager heroes, and we like the idea of them being prime targets for killing if you’re dominating the area and the other faction isn’t really stopping you.

In other words if you play on the underdog side of a heavily imbalanced server and can only play during prime time you are SoL. A sense of sadness goes out for those players.
10/03/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Noctemtenchi
The PvP vendors are poised to supply valuable goods to eager heroes, and we like the idea of them being prime targets for killing if you’re dominating the area and the other faction isn’t really stopping you.

In other words if you play on the underdog side of a heavily imbalanced server and can only play during prime time you are SoL. A sense of sadness goes out for those players.

i guess they don't remember wintergrasp before the fix. When the overpopulated faction basically just camped folks at their main GY. I play on a realm where alliance is 3:1 horde population. This is a pretty fail way to promote world pvp.
Blizz and their infinite wisdom. LOL