Conjure Refreshment

Mage
This may sound like a trivial question, but is it really necessary to have two different foods created when I create "Conjure Refreshment" versus "Conjure Refreshment Table"? I would rather not have to keep swapping them out on my bars, or find a new keybinding.

Conjure Refreshment - Conjured Mana Pudding
Conjure Refreshment Table - Conjured Mana Buns

Can you just make it a universal food?

Thoughts?
Just create refreshment table every time.
Well, yeah, but still... Just seems unnecessary to me.
This is a very trivial question. Yet I found this thread by googling WHY IS THERE 2 DIFFERENT CONJURED FOODS!?!?!?!

Seriously it's such a simple idea and it used to be in place and now that it's not it bugs the crap out of me. It's just one of those things that's not a big deal at all but just rubs you the wrong way lol
Yea, it's annoying. Just like how mana gems have to be reconjured on login now :(
Table takes 1/4th the time to get 80 cakes. I don't get why people would ever conjure the old fashioned way. And while not having to worry about mana gems disappearing was nice... it's 3 seconds. >____>
Meh...
10/04/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Nuclea
Table takes 1/4th the time to get 80 cakes. I don't get why people would ever conjure the old fashioned way. And while not having to worry about mana gems disappearing was nice... it's 3 seconds. >____>

It's just a habit of conjuring because we're not used to being able to solo-conjure a table and not use reagents.

Still, there's no reason to have 2 different foods. Seems like a simple fix.

Mana gem is w/e, addons spam at me if I don't have them so it's pretty simple.