Warlock LF Weekend Raiding Guild

Sargeras
Hello. I am a warlock LF a Weekend Raiding Guild. I have pretty good progression throughout all of WoW past TBC. I would prefer if the guild didn't use much profanity. I am a very strong and capable raider who will learn quickly.
Give <Acquired Taste> a look. We're a *koff* mature, adult-only guild. While I will not guarentee a lack of profanity, I can say that we do not punctuate every other word with an F-bomb. We prefer the more subtle, George Carlinesque approach.

Link to recruiting page for a better picture of us: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6606351153

As for raiding specifically, I am currently forming a late-night FRI/SAT (11pm-2am Server) group. We don't have another group actively forming; however, guildies are always encouraged to do what they want and the officers will give them all the support we can to get it off the ground.
I would love to join the guild but I'm afraid I cant raid that late either. I was looking for something like 7-11 server. Sorry for the inconvenience friend