Power Word: Heroes in a Half Spirit Shell

Priest
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
10/02/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Iapetus
Sha of Anger drops a quest item that gives you free epic boots.

I saw his yells last night while questing and went to look at him. Saw his health pool and went...nah, I guess I can't solo this fatso. =P

Nobody was around but it was like 6am server time.
It was hilarious seeing level 87s on beta run up to the Sha of Anger and get obliterated.

Wise move Vixie.
Maybe I'm not seeing them up close enough but don't the little crawling sha shadowfiend-cousins look like shaggy dog puppies? Their faces look kinda cute from far away. Or maybe it's my lack-of-sleep-itis talking.

Yeah tehvix knows not to attack any mob bigger than a building by herself.
Is the ah bugged?

I can't see any of the auctions I have sold even though I got the notification saying that I sold them? Are they lost in the abyss now?
Must be a mail glitch. I'm sure you'll get things eventually. This has happened before and they always fix it.
Tsilyi, I need a second opinion.
ok
Grats to all the sticky priests!
:D
10/02/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Vixie
Grats to all the sticky priests!

Aye :) and thanks for writing such helpful guides to help my beloved priesties.

<3
Ashley, Woaden and Elly are going to quit WoW tomorrow and we'll have outdated guides forever. Again.
Still no EventHorizon in Woaden's thread. Still shouldn't be upvoted once, let alone stickied.
Dog things down. I got free coin loot!
10/02/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Consite
Still no EventHorizon in Woaden's thread. Still shouldn't be upvoted once, let alone stickied.

Pfft, event horizon is for the people who can tell which color bar is what and each line represents something and just being able to remember things! I'd rather use Shadow Priest Dot Timer - much better when it's graphically represented. So to each his/her own.

I'd rather look at the environment to see if I have to move or click a bubble or whatever than staring at a bars and hovering over my keybind if I can hit the spell or not.
Dungeons aren't working :( WHY.
Pfft, event horizon is for the people who can tell which color bar is what and each line represents something and just being able to remember things! I'd rather use Shadow Priest Dot Timer - much better when it's graphically represented. So to each his/her own.

I'd rather look at the environment to see if I have to move or click a bubble or whatever than staring at a bars and hovering over my keybind if I can hit the spell or not.

No.
10/02/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Teacakez
Dungeons aren't working :( WHY.

WHY AREN'T YOU RAIDING
Raid times: 8:45PM - 12AM CST

:P
STONE GUARD DOWN

WORLD FIRST
10/02/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Iapetus
Ashley, Woaden and Elly are going to quit WoW tomorrow and we'll have outdated guides forever. Again.

It's true. We made a pact.