MoP flying

General Discussion
Where do you train for MoP flying???
Your faction city in Vale of Eternal Blossoms should have a teacher.

I'm not sure if the trainers in the original faction cities offer it
09/30/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Skinlesscorp
They should, but yeah, look in Eternal Blossoms.

Heh just go there if you haven't yet. It's worth it just to go chill in that faction city.

Damn place kept me awake after I pulled a all nighter questing. Just "oooooo whats over here! Lookatthiswall! eee" I felt like a kid in a toy store. Or Jack Skellington singing "Whats this?"
Well im not sure how to get into Vale of Eternal Blossoms, is there any other flying trainer?
09/30/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Dãnte
Well im not sure how to get into Vale of Eternal Blossoms, is there any other flying trainer?

Gotta do the quests at the temple of the white tiger(In Kun-lai summit) to get to the 'opening of the gate' to the vale of eternal blossoms. from there you will go to your respective city and the trainers can teach you there.

having access ot that zone is vitally important at 90 so id recommend doing it asap
If you didn't do the appropriate quests to enter the vale on your way to 90 like myself then you can simply take the flight path to the serpents wall or whatever it's called and jump off onto the vale side.
Go to shrine of 7 stars thats were you get it. And if you cant fly there try asking someone in sw to port you there or ask someone who has a stonedrake, or that recruit a friend mount.