6/16 Top 10m LF Rogue for Core Spot!

Guild Recruitment
Guild Name: Entensity, 10-Man
Server: Stormscale (PVP), West Coast Data Server
Server Rank: #1
Raid Times: Tue/Thur/Sun 7-11pm PST
Past Progression: US #72 Tier 13, T12 & T11 Fully Completed

There are hundreds of recruitment threads on these forums. So what makes us any different?

Entensity is a fun, laid back guild. We have a solid, skilled, and reliable core which enables us to raid only 3 days a week with great progression. We enjoy the high player accountability that comes with ten man raiding, and are extremely excited to push our heroic kills in Mists of Pandaria.

Our Current Needs:

-ONE skilled DPS; if your class is not listed below please still feel free to apply.
-Rogue
-Death Knight

Our roster consists of 11 raiders. We never over recruit and we do not have a "bench" of players. If you are accepted for a trial it is because we feel you could potentially become a core, full time raider.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at irialofentensity@gmail.com . This is the best form of contact as my emails go to my phone. Alternatively, you can add my Battle Tag which is Irial#1475. Tons of info, our application, etc can be found at our website www. entensity.us

Thanks, and we hope to be raiding with you soon!
Up
Up
Up
Up
10/01/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Irial
Up
Up for a great raid last night. 4/6 so far!
10/03/2012 08:31 AMPosted by Irial
10/03/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Irial
Bump
Yep
> irial in transcendance
To ze top
up
^^
bumpz
up
still searching
i currently have a 470 ilvl rogue looking for a core raid spot pm in game zanebindler@gmail.com to talk
up