Did IWC transfer?

Bleeding Hollow
10/02/2012 09:56 PMPosted by Helladin
Ebonics translator, and I thought I was in a bad mood.

I want to practice to effective communication so we can mend fences.
Ebonics translator, and I thought I was in a bad mood.

I want to practice to effective communication so we can mend fences.

Either you got it or you don't, dawg.
10/02/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Helladin

Is this not a learned skill?
10/02/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Bìbbles

Is this not a learned skill?

Bizzle and I can speak North-eastern ebonics, we learned growing up. Yeah, it's learned in adolescence.
10/02/2012 10:10 PMPosted by Helladin
Bizzle and I can speak North-eastern ebonics, we learned growing up. Yeah, it's learned in adolescence.

Sounds like quite the burden to bear.
Back to the topic at hand...

"Now for the part of the Horde player: When we go to Pandaria, we will kill you on sight, it doesn't matter the odds. We have numbers and we are going to use them and you will detest us. You will want us to fail. You will want us to be hindered, but we won't be."
-Helladin
Back to the topic at hand...

"Now for the part of the Horde player: When we go to Pandaria, we will kill you on sight, it doesn't matter the odds. We have numbers and we are going to use them and you will detest us. You will want us to fail. You will want us to be hindered, but we won't be."
-Helladin

I don't feel hindered. I have killed quite a few of you. More to come?
0/10. I think you a little jealous to be honest. The black man is the imitated image in America. Why do you think HipHop albums and merchandise sell so much? Black people buy the $hxt bootleg or off the internet but your sons/daughters are the first ones to pre order concert tickets and the whole nine. You know how many white people listen to hiphop? Can you tell me why white boys began to sag their pants after blacks made it popular? lol
I rest my case.

You will understand how dumb this is once you get into the real world.
A wild demon appears *gasp*
10/02/2012 06:49 AMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle

A rhetorical question.

Yeah you right but on that note, kiss a curb h0e. Your a non factor. #Dismissed

Bizzle, just wondering are you from louisiana? Possibly around new orleans?
They would kill to be 'down' and its quite pathetic. Since I moved to the suburbs two years ago, back when I was in highschool gang culture and hip hop was widespread across Caucasian kids. Its funny as hell but you need to check your kids man lol open your eyes

Your hip hop culture has no effect on my life... get over yourself. BTW hip hop shows are a horrible waste of money been to 3 and they are in my top 5 worst concerts.
-Helladin

lolololollolololol what epic failure this now represents
-Helladin

lolololollolololol what epic failure this now represents

I had to have killed dozens of Diff IWC all while leveling and still do just because of silly boasts like this..but lets be honest IWC is needed(even if they are goofy) to spice up WPvP
but i dont give a fucc about your concerts or none of that. they was probably some nobodys.
at the end of the day you were interested enough to spend money or atleast attend a hiphop event lol it effected your life whether you admit it or not. there were these white kids I know that got everything they asked from their parents but they wanted to be 'down' so much, they went & got 4 of his friends and joined a blood gang located 2 towns away (10minute drive or bus ride) now they pay $35 a month in the gangs 'pot' and they get beat up by their own gang members for not putting money in, for not being in the gangs 'neighborhood' atleast a few days a week and doing anything thats considered 'not being super gangster' at the dumbest times possible.They all regret it obviously. I kept contact with one of the kids cause we used to be cool but now he has a baby at the age of 17, a juvenile record the size of a dictionary without a highschool dipolma. Why does this white boy sound like some of the people in my old hood? keep in mind he was from a loving family who supplied Mac book pros, a recording studio, entire game room, in ground pool or money whenever he requested at the top of a hill with 600,000-1,000,00+ homes. lol whats wrong with the Caucasian youth of today? It effected their lives just like it did yours only to a lessor degree.

edit: excuse the story :P i normally dont do this but i want you to die for unknown causes in your sleep. Everybody on the forum is cool but no fattys aloud over here

YoungBeezyGang yall know the shxt!

I was hoping you weren't taking this serious but clearly I hit some nerve.
what are you guys even arguing about lol

10/03/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Demonofbirds
A wild demon appears *gasp*

WHAT IS A DEMON OF BIRDS