hi im not sure whats up with my gm ticket

Customer Support
its been around a week saying 1 day 14 hours idk if u even see my ticket im just confused cause idk just wanting to know if my ticket is bugged or what not ty for ur help blizz ^_^
Hello,

The time is just an approximated average wait, not a count-down.
i know just saying myabe its bugged >.< idk if it is or not but just wondering and ty :)
Check to see if it's been updated at the Support Link above. If it's actually been a week, you may have a display bug with the ingame display of the ticket.
srry im confused by what u mean srry ill be glad if u tell me so i understand better and srry to bug u >.<
At the top of the page on the right is a button (drop down) labled Support. If you click on that it will allow you to view your in game tickets and see the status of them.
i did and i cant find anything on it hope blizz sees this cause i cant see it >.<
10/02/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Manah
its been around a week saying 1 day 14 hours idk if u even see my ticket im just confused cause idk just wanting to know if my ticket is bugged or what not ty for ur help blizz ^_^

From what I can see, Manah, your ticket has been open for a bit over 3 days, I'm not certain why it is listing 1 day 14 hours for you.

Given the current queue times, you will likely receive a response fairly soon. Good luck. :)
ok my bad time seems to fly in wow lol srry to over say the time lol and ty u have a great 1 to all and ty for helpin ^_^
Good luck!