Rogues....why are they like this?

Arenas
Oh no! You have to become better at your class?
10/01/2012 07:39 AMPosted by Painbringeer

Can I sit in your lap sir?
10/01/2012 07:44 AMPosted by Sauronbaine

Of course ! And what would you like for christmas?
Please dont come back....
10/01/2012 07:53 AMPosted by Painbringeer

Of course ! And what would you like for christmas?

A fire truck from Tonka!
I cant wait to rip every rogue to shreds.
Go play combat
I love the fact all the cata rogues are crying and don't know what to do lol
Rogues are fine imo, whys everyone so mad..
disc are worse than rogues atm
10/01/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Kimihara
just do what all the bad rogues did and reroll, the good rogues are still rogues

That statement is so wrong for so many reasons.

Rogue is playable but definitely not on par with everyone else.
YOCRO.- You only cata rogue once.

Hope you enjoyed the cata opness.
you mean rogues can't just have retard burst level + crazy utilities AND pressure?

Cry me a river. Rogues destroyed cata arena, you can't have best of all worlds, and its a good thing blizz is forcing you to pick one of those and not have a single melee class dominating an entire expansion

The core problem with rogues were how well they scaled through items and the retarded PvE items. But instead, they nerfed our survivability, burst, control and mobility.

This is a game, they shouldn't balance it through karma.
you guys arent listening, im telling you rogues aren't very good atm and its not just an opinion thing

helm: yes from the dinosaur looking guy
you mean rogues can't just have retard burst level + crazy utilities AND pressure?

Cry me a river. Rogues destroyed cata arena, you can't have best of all worlds, and its a good thing blizz is forcing you to pick one of those and not have a single melee class dominating an entire expansion

The core problem with rogues were how well they scaled through items and the retarded PvE items. But instead, they nerfed our survivability, burst, control and mobility.

This is a game, they shouldn't balance it through karma.

Sadly you wont be able to convince those players this. I mean afterall rogues really really were stupid during season 11... Granted season 11's issues were far beyond rogues and whatnot.

Should rogues be dumped in the gutter because of season 11 no. But blizzard really needs to avoid situations where a class has zero counters and just makes end game pvp miserable for most people. Now I dont know what exactly was changed about rogues but no class should be untargettable. It's looking like mages will be pretty broken this season.
listen. if your rogue hero reckful is rerolling? that is telling u something is wrong LOL another cata rogue bites the dust...
HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

this is the best thread ever.