[CS Lounge] Lorewalkers Need Naps Too

Customer Support
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
If you have an unused shed or have a place to keep them safe you can always bring mom and the kids in there.
10/03/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Aubry
If you have an unused shed or have a place to keep them safe you can always bring mom and the kids in there.

My neighbours just got home, & I helped them move momma & the 3 babies in a big sturdy box over to their yard. They are gunna get them some blankets & feed them, & let them stay in his nice big garage.

I am so very relieved. I went looking around both our yards in case there were any others, & checked inside the baby barn but it's only the three.

We sealed off the bottom of the door with some bricks so she won't try to go in there again.

I'm still waiting for my heart to stop racing, just so happy they have a much safer temporary home.

I might go get some pictures of them later, after they are all settled in.

I know I'm going to name some of my in game cats after what I've been calling them!
TENGIANNA

Need a realm/character name of the account.
Oh hi...
/hugs KC
/bites Scubu

You didn't beat me by much... >.>
TENGIANNA

Need a realm/character name of the account.

/plugs her ears

Not so loud ;)

I checked my mail before I came to the forums and already on its way to you :)
why for I get bit by silly panda?
10/03/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Scuba

Because you're Scubu and MG isn't currently around to /whaleshark you or feed you turnips, carrots, and cabbages
For some reason my weirdo cat is doing her head rest thing to one of my disgusting gym shoes.
10/03/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Scuba

Silly, upside-down panda girl is biting you on behalf of silly, upside-down gnome girl, who has run off to explore Azeroth with a panda boy she met in Trade District.

10/03/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Tengianna
Because you're Scubu and MG isn't currently around to /whaleshark you or feed you turnips, carrots, and cabbages

Or this. This works too.
10/03/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Ambermist
Silly, upside-down panda girl is biting you on behalf of silly, upside-down gnome girl, who has run off to explore Azeroth with a panda boy she met in Trade District.

What a hussy...

:P
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
/ZZZZZZZZZZ

Almost time to leave work and I feel like I should never have gotten up out of bed this morning.
Kanty!
I'll be glad when elections are over, and I can have friends again.
10/03/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Thunderwulf
Both of the candidates are terrible. I still have to figure out which is the lesser of the 2 evils.
10/03/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Thunderwulf

don't forget all those horrid ads off the television part of the reason i haven't been watching anything other then sports.
Yikes. Had an hour when I completely blanked out. Apparently was talking to Dad... but no memory.
10/03/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Alvraen
Yikes. Had an hour when I completely blanked out. Apparently was talking to Dad... but no memory.

Not good sweetling!!

Sounds like a petite mal.

Need to let the Dr know.
Definitely let the doc know Sweetie.
/huggles