[CS Lounge] Lorewalkers Need Naps Too

Customer Support
Prev 1 7 8 9 26 Next
*huggles alvie*

Also: HDL ding 15!
I'm getting OLD *fakedramaticsob*
10/03/2012 07:24 PMPosted by Alvraen

You're not getting OLD, you're getting better as in a fine wine as it ages, or at least that what I tell myself every year. :)

Of course, if you hit the vinegary wine stage, I guess you could say you were OLD. I may be approaching that point as my disposition has been quite sour lately. ... hehe

/grabs her walker and hobbles out
*huggles Tengi*
10/03/2012 07:24 PMPosted by Alvraen

Well geez, if you're old I'm freaking ancient :-/
10/03/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Thelootgnome

Well geez, if you're old I'm freaking ancient :-/
What was that youngin???
10/03/2012 05:04 PMPosted by Alvraen
Kanty!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

edit:
I ship out to Georgia on January 28th for basic, then AIT is back here in town after that 9 weeks.
I has a new desk! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :)
10/03/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Thelootgnome
I has a new desk! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :)

You might want to stay out of CSF for a while then or the top of it might be all mushed and scarred from /headdesking

<..<
>..>
I think I've been watching too much Robotech lately. Flastspriest's current avatar made me think of Marie Crystal.

Must...find...alpha fighter...to sate collection desires....
No fair Blizz. How come I can't tame a beaver/swamp rodent, but I can have one spawn from Dire Beast? /sadpanda
10/03/2012 11:30 PMPosted by Ambermist
No fair Blizz. How come I can't tame a beaver/swamp rodent, but I can have one spawn from Dire Beast? /sadpanda

Karma for bragging about allllllll them rares. :P
By the way, I don't wanna brag or anything, but I already got promoted to Private First Class...haven't even gone to a single RSP yet.

>_>

<_<

d(^_^)b
By the way, I don't wanna brag or anything, but I already got promoted to Private First Class...haven't even gone to a single RSP yet.

>_>

<_<

d(^_^)b

Congratulations!
Yeah...going to Ft. Benning GA for 2 months, and then right over to Ft. Gordon GA for an additional 4 months.

This is gonna be hard, being away from everyone for 6 months...
10/04/2012 12:22 AMPosted by Trehtik

Karma for bragging about allllllll them rares. :P

I just found another one... >.>
Hug Gnomies!
/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
*dark portal opens and spits out a BB Trap loaded w/ chocolate. The trap comes to a sliding halt in front of the pillow fort*

edit:
*portal reopens and a large tongue pops out and blows a raspberry at MG*