Any fixes today?

Pet Battles
Would be great to wake up to some good news.
Still no Infernal pets. I've had a few of these people on my friends list, and none of them have seen any in 4 or 5 DAYS. At least one is always on, so no one's missed any. Server restart didn't produce any this round.
Not on my server. Everyone said they were there as soon as it was up, not even one.

Nothing indicates they're a one a week spawn, so I hope it's a bug.
Checked my panda monk and I still can't train the jade crane (says I don't have pet battle training).

I did however pick up a minfernal a couple days ago right after server restarts. I believe the cross realm zone was restarted at the same time, so they were down when tich came up. Since no one else was there I checked out their patterns, and they seemed to indefinitely respawn for a good 10-15 minutes, upon which they all despawned.
Well traps still arn't fixed.
Checked my panda monk and I still can't train the jade crane (says I don't have pet battle training).

I did however pick up a minfernal a couple days ago right after server restarts. I believe the cross realm zone was restarted at the same time, so they were down when tich came up. Since no one else was there I checked out their patterns, and they seemed to indefinitely respawn for a good 10-15 minutes, upon which they all despawned.
They despawned? Not "got tamed"? That doesn't sound encouraging.
Well as I saw it there was a 15 minute window where they would spawn indefinitely. There could have been multiple people there farming for rares without issue in that timeframe. However, after the time passed they ALL despawned.
That's a little disconcerting. Minfernal seems the most broken of all the pets. People even stopped complaining about the Onyxia whelp
The Eastern Kingdoms/Kalemdor daily quests still aren't popping up for me. :(