dread wastes quests not there

Quests
i just finished questing is townlong steppes and i been trying to find a quest giver in Dread wastes but so far no luck. i am level 89 and the map says level 89 to 90 so i should be good, but i am not
Im havein the same problem. Ive done all the townlong steppes quests except 1 chain Fire Camp Osul. I skipped Kun Lai Summit. cant seem to find any info that says what quests open up that area.
Please help. Where is the starting quest of Dread Wastes? Is it north or south?
Try looking for Bowmaster Ku, who I believe is at the Shrine of the Seven Stars (Two Moons?). He should send you to Bowmistress Li at The Gate of the Setting Sun, who should send you to the Klaxxi in Dread Wastes. I'm looking to start these also, but I think there it's an 89 level req.
i found bowmaster ku but its got a silver ! over his head... sigh im really hating questing in mop i think ima just grind (ugh) or instance to 90
Mmm, can't manage to scale the walls either
10/01/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Konkrete
Try looking for Bowmaster Ku, who I believe is at the Shrine of the Seven Stars (Two Moons?). He should send you to Bowmistress Li at The Gate of the Setting Sun, who should send you to the Klaxxi in Dread Wastes. I'm looking to start these also, but I think there it's an 89 level req.

That's exactly what I did when I started Dread Wastes tonight at 89.
I spent a while on this, even ran into Dread Wastes from the Townlong Steppes and from the opposite side of the wall found that the NPC must be on top of that wall. Like someone mentioned earlier there's no way that I found to get up on the wall from either side.

SOLUTION: To save anyone the same time and trouble I spent. After picking up the quest go upstairs to the Flight Master outside the Shrine of Two Moons, choose the path to Serpents Spine, this is a path that's given to you after you pick up the quest.

Since most flight path's aren't normally given, I had no idea to check on that. it would be nice if the origin NPC quest giver would mention it. Or maybe send you to get a taxi from Mishi like in some of the earlier quests.
Personally I had 2 entry quests into dread waste. One from tls and the other I think was from klsummit or 4winds. Cant remember now, but you guys obviously skipped/missed something.
Derikan! Thank you for the solution post! I myself had a quest bug where I couldnt do the two quests in TLS where you had to use the dirt mounds to summon those one dudes (ya exact I know), but once I went joined a xrealm group, I was able to complete quests. In the mean time of me waiting for said group, I had finished the rest of the TLS quests, and I never got a follow up quest but still had received credit for the meta for the quest chain achieve. And once I finished the quest that I had to complete on the other realm, I still didnt have a follow up quest from that chain to go to dread waste, but yet I still had the zone achieve for quests completed. But your post about the dude on the wall, was spot on balls accurate and now I can finally get panda lore master!
I went to the Sunset Brewgarden, got a quest which gave the me FP hope this helps
I ran around for a day looking for what I missed in picking up the flight path. Finally I abandoned the quest. I was in the horde base in vale of eternal blossoms and instantly a yellow ! appeared. Found a guy named bowmaster ku who had the flight path to sepent's spine right next to bowmistress li. Did the same with an alt today.