Buff DoTs, nerf MG

Warlock
Wanna know what i want?

Pandemic should double our dots times seriously instead oh double cast to gain a little more time...? its a joke i barely use it for destro i double cast immolate during CD phase but its not even a dps gain, I tested over and over.

for Affy its useless

for demo? useless

So if a blue read this make it happen
Wanna know what i want?

Pandemic should double our dots times seriously instead oh double cast to gain a little more time...? its a joke i barely use it for destro i double cast immolate during CD phase but its not even a dps gain, I tested over and over.

for Affy its useless

for demo? useless

So if a blue read this make it happen

I'd just like it if Pandemic actually functioned properly. From what I've seen, it won't actually increase the duration of a DoT more than 1-2 ticks past the normal duration, rather than the 50% stated in the tooltip.
09/30/2012 01:59 AMPosted by Domesauce
single target is actually really difficult to maximize

No it's not lol.

I don't know what you're on about, but multi-dotting and still focusing one target with MG (which is not hard) is going to yield you more damage overall. The more dots you have on more targets is not only yielding more overall damage just from the dots, but you also have a chance for more shards, thus more Haunt up-time. Plus the more damage from Haunt instead of huge gaps of shard-starvation.

Affliction is in a VERY good state right now, single target, multi-target, aoe, and survivability. It's really sad to see how the warlock community always finds something to complain about when we're in an amazing spot.