What healing spec for pvp?+Personal Thought

Priest
Hello everyone, I got to level 90 yesterday, so now time to rejoin the forums with these questions I have:

-Is disc really that bad?
-I notice that atonement may have value now in pvp however our mana return from archangel seems to have been thrown into the twisting nether, and our rapture is now dependent on spirit.
- Our damage mitigation is nerfed (I really miss my inspiration and focused will), so I suppose I must stress my mana more but continually casting (However, I am undergeared I believe, will it stay that way?)
-How would holy do in pvp now?
-Is spirit shell useful in arena other than pre-bubbling?
I guess guise and psyfiend can make up for that making you more slippery, but...why must our damage mitigation die?

A lot of our talents change to match that of the spec (That is, take divine insight for example, and the last tier responding to either you being shadow or non shadow), I would like for "Psyfiend" Talent tree to respond to our spec as well:

In shadow, it remains a psyfiend and shall fear
In disc it gives its own bubbles.
In holy it gives HoTs or just general heals.

Just to keep the flavor...
If you're expecting to own PvP as a priest with no resil in a new expansion, you're gonna have a bad time.
10/02/2012 02:14 AMPosted by Késha
If you're expecting to own PvP as a priest with no resil in a new expansion, you're gonna have a bad time.
10/02/2012 02:14 AMPosted by Késha

Even with pvp gear you are going to have a bad time too and you will get to spend a lot of time in the GY.