No Dead Flying Mounts in Pandaria?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 8 Next
I remember when you could die in a very tough (impossible) place to get out of and you could not return to the spirit. Hearthstones did not work when you were dead either.

The solution?

delete the character. pretty tough when you are level 60

actually the real solution was to talk to a gm
Bumping this again. Devs, please!
Bumped again. It's especially annoying when you're killing Major Nanners and some other loser comes up and ganks you, then you can't get back to your body to gank him back. Completely stupid. One should not be forced to take rez sickness to come back alive when there are so many areas that are inaccessible without flying.
I remember when you could die in a very tough (impossible) place to get out of and you could not return to the spirit. Hearthstones did not work when you were dead either.

The solution?

actually the real solution was to talk to a gm

I wonder if there's a red handprint on his forehead now >:D
I would like to beg that they provide a spirit gryphon or whatever for certain cases of dying. If you die at the edge of where the cloud serpent dailys are handed out, you res on top of a cliff in the ocean....with absolutely no way to get back up. You will be forced to take res sickness :p.
That just happened to be 30mins, died on top of a spire near cloud serpent dailys fighting for an egg and then couldn't get my corpse back.
It's even worse when the place your questing and died is a place only accessable by a flying mount.

Have to spend the next 10 minutes waiting for rez sickness to drop off.
I agree! we need dead flying mount thingyies

The solution?

That was definitely never the solution. GMs would unstick you.
/support. Ghostly Griffons were the second-best addition Wrath gave, right behind Phasing. They should -- at a bare minimum -- put in more Spirit Healers around high points that normal ghosts can't reach.
I'm adding my support to this as well. I hate taking res sickness for something stupid. Add a graveyard in places you need a flying mount to get to, or add dead flying. I don't think this is asking too much.
Yes, please add this. At least for those who have purchased flying.
HAHAHA, ganked one person who was on top of a hill that I know you cannot get up by foot. That had to suck!
They just nerfed the speed boost of the guild perk to make getting back to your corpse slower. I really don't see them adding this convenience into Pandaria any time soon, unfortunately.
Another awesome place to die is The Aboretum in Jade Forest (while I was AFK). Apparently the closest graveyard is on a tall mesa from which I could still see the Aboretum... across a narrow strip of water with no apparent way to get up the sheer cliff on the opposite side. So close, yet so far away...
10/08/2012 06:11 AMPosted by Arthrin
Another awesome place to die is The Aboretum in Jade Forest (while I was AFK). Apparently the closest graveyard is on a tall mesa from which I could still see the Aboretum... across a narrow strip of water with no apparent way to get up the sheer cliff on the opposite side. So close, yet so far away...

This happened to me the other day, i was like. "Argh, really? How do I get there, I don't want to run an entire continent." Then I sighed and took the res sickness.
Yeah, I'm all for this too. Kind of surprised it wasn't in Pandaria to begin with.

At least I didn't get sent to graveyard in Westfall...