What title do you use?

Monk
I have seen a lot of Brewmasters (and lets face it, that is perfect).

I myself use Chef.

What title do you use?
For some reason I don't have any titles yet.
the Patient.
I dont use the Brewmaster title because it is too logical and obvious to use on my monk. I use either one of the Professor titles or the Seeker. i remember Master Po from the old TV series Kung Fu and how he was a teacher and a fighter. He was teaching Grasshopper to find the way to enlightenment and peace so I think the Seeker works well.
Brewmaster because I'm not creative.
Brewmaster because pandas.
Why does my 63 monk not have any titles?
I'm currently using Elder and The Flamebreaker. I dont feel right using my Saviour of Azeroth title, my cute little panda didnt save jack >_<
I tend not to stick with titles for very long, but I've been using 'Elder' for now. Might try a more alliterative title later on, 'Diplomat' or something.
10/02/2012 06:36 AMPosted by Chowpain

I notice you also only have 530 achievement points. Is this a fresh account? Have you not logged in on any other of your toons since 5.0 dropped?

If this is your main account, log in on ALL of your old toons, log into them again in reverse order, and then log in on your monk.

Good luck!
10/02/2012 06:30 AMPosted by Meditation
the Patient.

^^
Salty for a sweet name combo
10/02/2012 06:39 AMPosted by Chuin

I notice you also only have 530 achievement points. Is this a fresh account? Have you not logged in on any other of your toons since 5.0 dropped?

If this is your main account, log in on ALL of your old toons, log into them again in reverse order, and then log in on your monk.

Good luck!
Yeah I haven't logged into my other toons since 5.0. Took a break.
i want the insane title for this toon. have been using the exalted
I used the undying title then died for the first time so I went back to brewmaster
I'm not sure what I have on now... But I like using Assistant Professor. Assistant Professor drunken panda seems like fun to me.
"Brewmaster Brewmocracy, 90 Brewmaster monk" is the only fitting title.
The Immortal.
Flame Warden for Brewmaster

Starcaller for Windwalker.

If/when I pick up healing again I'll probably use the patient.
Brewmaster for now, I may switch to Undying/Immortal when I get tired of it.