DKs similar to Warriors?

Death Knight
This Warrior is going to be my main because I love the mechanics ect ect... are DKs similar to warriors? I'm trying to find an alt character to play when I just don't feel like playing my Warrior.
Why would you want a similar class to warrior when you don't want to be on your warrior?
I don't think DKs are similar to warriors at all.
Glyphing Dark Succor (I think that's it) makes it work like Victory Rush. But, other than that, I don't see much similarities.
They're pretty different.
They both use weapons and plate and look FABULOUS with a foxtail. Other than that, no.
Not really but there's a good amount of abilities that act similar that made it easy for me to swap between the two:

Die by the sword=icebound fortitude
Spell reflect=Anti magic shell
Death strike=victory rush
Hamstring/piercing howl=chains of ice
Pummel=mind freeze
Heroic throw=strangulate
Execute=soul reaper
MS/BT=obliterate/scourge strike
Heroic strike=frost strike/deathcoil
Thunderclap=blood boil
Charge=death grip
The list goes on...

Yes they are different and shouldn't be used the exact same but I found by being able to bind my keys to somewhat similar abilities it made transitions between the two quite easy. You'll feel a little squishier on your dk vs other melee so you have to learn to kite but you'll love going against casters and healers so much more.

I used to go between my war and dk and ret pally and I found dk to be more similar than ret to a war.

I don't play my war anymore btw
Die by the sword=icebound fortitude
Spell reflect=Anti magic shell
Death strike=victory rush
Hamstring/piercing howl=chains of ice
Pummel=mind freeze
Heroic throw=strangulate
Execute=soul reaper
MS/BT=obliterate/scourge strike
Heroic strike=frost strike/deathcoil
Thunderclap=blood boil
Charge=death grip
The list goes on...

Yes they are different and shouldn't be used the exact same but I found by being able to bind my keys to somewhat similar abilities it made transitions between the two quite easy. You'll feel a little squishier on your dk vs other melee so you have to learn to kite but you'll love going against casters and healers so much more.

I used to go between my war and dk and ret pally and I found dk to be more similar than ret to a war.

I don't play my war anymore btw

Why are you not playing your warrior anymore?
Dks and Warriors aren't the same. They don't play the same, they don't feel the same.
I have played both at max level. They're both melee classes, wear the same armor and use the same weapons. That's about it, they both function differently in regards to damage, mitigation, and resources.