[BUG] Quest: Taming Outland

Bug Report
As I've been fighting 'Bloodknight Antari' for the last tamer in this questline. I've noticed on several fights that both my undead and mechanical battle pets skip their family skill during the fight (Both resurrect after death for a period of time).

I also noticed this on the first fight in Outland against 'Nicki Tinytech'.

Is there an intended move that both of these tamers utilize that negates the undead and mechanical skills or is this an actual bug?

Thanks
-Ethar
I have a different problem with this encounter in that I can not fight him at all.

He is facing a rock and whenever i try to fight him it says 'Pet battle area is obstructed'.

I've tried talking to him from different angles but with no luck.
Hmm
I have a different problem with this encounter in that I can not fight him at all.

He is facing a rock and whenever i try to fight him it says 'Pet battle area is obstructed'.

I've tried talking to him from different angles but with no luck.

i too had this problem
I repeatedly have the same issue, most often while fighting wild pets more than 3 levels higher than me or when fighting tamers.

One of my teams is entirely made up of Mechanical pets and there have been several instances where none have resurrected.
I'm having the problem with my Mechanical pets not Rezzing at first death, also My Mech pets can't trap battle pets most of the time I end up having to switch pets & it negates being able to solo a pet battle on them :(
I fight Antari and win the battle but don't get the achievement. Have done his daily now 3 times still does not register on the Outland Achievement.
I have the same problem as Pallysmite. I don't get the achievement but i got the quest to move on to Northrend and have since beaten every trainer since. My biggest issue besides not being able to do the daily is he also doesn't count towards the 40/40 trainers achievement so I can't get the safari hat.